What's new

FNSS products in TRT TV (FNSS ACV, ACV-S, Samur, PARS 6x6)

if i'nm not mistake.......... Indonesia work together with FNSS for technology transfer of ACV300, 'im not sure if this in progress or suspend

if i'nm not mistake.......... Indonesia work together with FNSS for technology transfer of ACV300, 'im not sure if this in progress or suspend

Yes, Indonesia and Turkey's FNSS are working on an IFV based on ACV-S Akinci vehicles.

FNSS%2BTank_Defense%2BStudies.JPG

^ LOL, that's a nice photoshop.

Jokes aside I think FNSS is going to have a pretty hard time competing with Otokar.

See: Otokar demonstrates advanced 8×8 APC | TRDEFENCE

They'd better hope Otokar doesn't enter the tracked armored vehicle market... no wait... They're already developeing the most aggressive Turkish armored vehicle of all, the Altay main battle tank! :)

^ LOL, that's a nice photoshop.

Jokes aside I think FNSS is going to have a pretty hard time competing with Otokar.

See: Otokar demonstrates advanced 8×8 APC | TRDEFENCE

They'd better hope Otokar doesn't enter the tracked armored vehicle market... no wait... They're already developeing the most aggressive Turkish armored vehicle of all, the Altay main battle tank! :)

This is all good though. Since it is competition among domestic companies. It will lead to better products.

Back
Top Bottom