What's new

Flowers flowing Out of "Human Rights Activist" Asama Jahangir

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asma Jhangir exposes the conspiracy of Journalists who try to question her..

All haters of Asma Janghir watch this video and go crying to your ISI mentors
Asma Jhangir is the best human rights activist. she was crying for the Haza killings (in an alternate universe) but you people didnt see that

she has put the record straight and reminded the stupid journalists that they have no right to report or comment about anyone specially someone as great and noble as her Royal arse

my warning to all you haters.. if you ever dare to insult the greatness of Asma Jhangir and not cry with joy and donate all your belongings to her then I will not eat my lunch today

watch this beautiful video and burn with jealousy you haters.. see how honey and flowers flow out as she speaks. even Luta Gee cant compete with the melodious voice of Asma Jahangir.

Asma Jahangir vs Haroon Rashid, Ansar Abbasi - YouTube

nice man try throwing dirt, but do it from a distance because it might come back to you before even you know it.
why is it that most of you post are exposing someone, be afraid be very afraid when you get exposed.

what does this non-sense conversation in which everybody is crying prove to?

She is trying to defend her bar and saying that Journalists should not become a party.. but who is saying that? Bars and Courts are themselves have become a political party where anybody daring to say against courts gets the 'lawyers' yelling slogans at them and beating people up for voicing their opinion of courts. Atleast She cannot give this advice to the Journalists.

And what does this conversation has to do with whether or not she is Anti-ISI ?

lol,, from the text inside original post I thought OP meant what he wrote!

:cheers:

of course I did

how dare you second guess me?

the journalists and political commentators should know their place and don't invite the wrath of the awesome black coats.
Haroon Rashid should watch this video and beg for mercy.

‫

Asma Jhangir exposes the conspiracy of Journalists who try to question her..

All haters of Asma Janghir watch this video and go crying to your ISI mentors
Asma Jhangir is the best human rights activist. she was crying for the Haza killings (in an alternate universe) but you people didnt see that

she has put the record straight and reminded the stupid journalists that they have no right to report or comment about anyone specially someone as great and noble as her Royal arse

my warning to all you haters.. if you ever dare to insult the greatness of Asma Jhangir and not cry with joy and donate all your belongings to her then I will not eat my lunch today

watch this beautiful video and burn with jealousy you haters.. see how honey and flowers flow out as she speaks. even Luta Gee cant compete with the melodious voice of Asma Jahangir.

Asma Jahangir vs Haroon Rashid, Ansar Abbasi - YouTube

Pehle bataain 'Pakaaa kiya hova hai - Whats for Lunch ?' Then I'll contemplate donating something and crying till my ear ducts pop out ! :woot:

I've seen many traitors in my life but she probably ranks on top of my list of traitors.

white bread sandwiches of lamb shami kebab minced with herbs and spicy mushrooms.

Oye Irfan Bhai, zulm na karein, I only got a dried plate of pulses (mash ki daaal !) left over from last evening because the cook in our office had decided to go for the Friday prayers 3 hours earlier than the prescribed time ! :cry:

P.S If I ever come to Quetta I expect you to treat me with some Sajji and if you ever come to Lahore, I'd get you the best Nihari and Halwa Purri that man has ever come up with ! :D

P.P.S On the topic : I've never really liked Ms.Jahangir but this is a new low. My lawyer cousin seems to practically look up to her so I often get a dose of severe sisterly tough love if I say anything bad about the lady ! :argh: Having said that I do wonder if the ISI looks into such people to determine whether they're really traitors or are they, to borrow an Israeli term, 'Self-Hating Pakistanis' ?

HR activists are all hypocrites.... I remember they all 'struggled' for free courts and when the same free courts gave mukhtaran mai decision they protested against the same courts and called them biased as the decision was not according to the wishes of these hypocrites.......

OP.....Is Asma Jahangir giving you sleepless nights??

naaa

Asma is a sweetie. I could play her melody and can sleep like a child.

its the next door neighbour's female of a dog ( cant use the actual B word as it will get censored by the ****s ). she is in a heat and barks all night. thats what keeps me awake.
the neighbour is looking for a high class dog to satisfy her needs because she s one high class b***h

wait...why are you asking this? are you an ISI agent?

Back
Top Bottom