What's new

Florida doctor died after taking Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines

Like most people I want this pandemic to end but the data on mutations and their effect vs these vaccines is not known yet. Pfizer say they have tested their vaccine against the mutations and it seems to work. Have not seen their data yet.

Whatever happens the effects of this pandemic will remain for a lot longer even after its gone.

Yes and that is why the quicker that the vulnerable are vaccinated the quicker that the economy and society can potentially be opened up.

As to mutations, well you can only hope that the current vaccines are effective against them.

The interesting thing about the new mRNA tech is that they can apparently be tweaked in just 6 weeks to also work against a mutation that gets past the current vaccines.

Yes and that is why the quicker that the vulnerable are vaccinated the quicker that the economy and society can potentially be opened up.

As to mutations, well you can only hope that the current vaccines are effective against them.

The interesting thing about the new mRNA tech is that they can apparently be tweaked in just 6 weeks to also work against a mutation that gets past the current vaccines.

Yes you are right about the mRNA vaccines. However, I am having quite some giggles reading posts from a certain group about mutations with regards to mRNA vaccines.

It just beggars belief to the level these cretins will stoop to. You never know I might wake up tomorrow and become the The Hulk or maybe Spiderman.

How is the lockdown in your neck of the woods, Kent is dead.

Yes you are right about the mRNA vaccines. However, I am having quite some giggles reading posts from a certain group about mutations with regards to mRNA vaccines.

It just beggars belief to the level these cretins will stoop to. You never know I might wake up tomorrow and become the The Hulk or maybe Spiderman.

How is the lockdown in your neck of the woods, Kent is dead.

I am in Bedfordshire.

Everything is totally dead here as well.

I like walking in the Chiltern Hills and cannot even do that as I need to use a car to get to them. Although I think legally I can do that but following the guidance to stay local and on foot.

I am in Bedfordshire.

Everything is totally dead here as well.

I like walking in the Chiltern Hills and cannot even do that as I need to use a car to get to them. Although I think legally I can do that but following the guidance to stay local and on foot.

I know the area, nice views there, I am lucky to live in the godforsaken country side, fortunately for me there are a lot of trails locally within walking distance for the whole family to enjoy. Must admit that I have been out on my motorcycle a lot recently, with little traffic the rides are much more enjoyable.

Haven't been this week as its bitterly cold and I am scared of black ice.

Back
Top Bottom