What's new

Florida doctor died after taking Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines

Reaction score
Country
China
A Florida doctor who died just weeks after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine has been identified by his wife on Facebook.
The doctor, Gregory Michael, 56, was an Obstetrician at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, his wife, Heidi Neckelmann, posted. The Florida Department of Health is investigating the death.

In her post, Neckelmann said her husband, “the love” of her life, died on Jan. 3 “due to a strong reaction to the COVID vaccine.” She said he was healthy, loved by the community, and had delivered hundreds of babies while working “tirelessly” through the pandemic.

On Dec. 18, Michael received the Pfizer vaccine. Three days later, he had a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands, causing him to seek medical attention at an emergency room at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Petechiae is a series of red, purple, or brown dots that appear on the skin that are caused by bleeding under the skin that often looks like a rash, according to the Mayo Clinic.

A complete blood count test was performed that showed his platelet count to be zero.
Neckelmann said a normal platelet count typically ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 per microliter of blood. Michael was then admitted to the intensive care unit with thrombocytopenia, a blood condition. Nickelmann said it was caused by a reaction to the COVID vaccine.

For two weeks, doctors tried to raise Michael’s platelet count, with experts from all over the country trying to help. The results were futile.

Surgery was performed as a last resort, and during, he suffered a stroke caused by the lack of platelets, which “took his life in a matter of minutes.”

According to Nickelmann, throughout the pandemic, Michael was a “pro-vaccine advocate,” which is why he decided to get the shot himself. But Nickelmann warns that people should be aware that side effects from the vaccine can occur and that “it is not good for everyone."

Like I said so many times before, Pfizer's mRNA vaccines is basically a death trap and a diaster waiting to happen

he had a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands

Zombification?

A complete blood count test was performed that showed his platelet count to be zero

Nawaz Shareef should take it.

Let us get this in proportion.

Nearly 10 million doses of this vaccine has been given already and 1 person is thought to have died from taking it. All medications have an element of risk.

We should more than likely be asking just how many people have already not got the virus already by taking this vaccine - some of whom who would unfortunately end up dead.

Nearly 10 million doses of this vaccine has been given already and 1 person is thought to have died from taking it. All medications have an element of risk.

We should more than likely be asking just how many people have already not got the virus already by taking this vaccine - some of whom who would unfortunately end up dead.

I had my first shot today next one is in three weeks. Lets see if I mutate.

I had my first shot today next one is in three weeks. Lets see if I mutate.

Are you someone in a vulnerable category or a frontline worker in a priority group?

Also did they tell you which vaccine you got - Pfizer or AstraZeneca?

Personally I am not happy that the UK decided to change the 3 week dosing interval between the two Pfizer doses to up to 12 weeks. It is a gamble that really won't help too many vulnerable people who are at risk since most are shielding anyway and unlikely to contract the virus anytime soon.

What happened if u r the unlucky one of the million?

Are you someone in a vulnerable category or a frontline worker in a priority group?

Also did they tell you which vaccine you got - Pfizer or AstraZeneca?

Personally I am not happy that the UK decided to change the 3 week dosing interval between the two Pfizer doses to up to 12 weeks. It is a gamble that really won't help too many vulnerable people who are at risk since most are shielding anyway and unlikely to contract the virus anytime soon.
I am classed as working on the frontlines, I got the Pfizer one, they initially said that we were going to wait 12 weeks for the second dose but today I was told that is not the case anymore and they will be giving the second jab after 3 weeks.

he had a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands

Zombification?

A complete blood count test was performed that showed his platelet count to be zero

Nawaz Shareef should take it.
Gangrene...typical for severe diabetics.
Wounds either heal too slow or do not at all due to lack of platelet.

I am classed as working on the frontlines, I got the Pfizer one, they initially said that we were going to wait 12 weeks for the second dose but today I was told that is not the case anymore and they will be giving the second jab after 3 weeks.

I really am hoping that this is a change in policy across the board.

As someone who is educated in a science subject(physics) up to degree level, I was left astounded how they could claim 90% immunity for a single dose of the Pfizer vaccine as the trials only tested efficacy with 2 doses 3 weeks apart. They only got away with this since the vast bulk of the population are scientifically illiterate.

With huge quantities of the AstraZeneca vaccine already available there was no justification for even thinking about messing around with the manufacturer recommended dosing interval for the Pfizer vaccine

I really am hoping that this is a change in policy across the board.

As someone who is educated in a science subject(physics) up to degree level, I was left astounded how they could claim 90% immunity for a single dose of the Pfizer vaccine as the trials only tested efficacy with 2 doses 3 weeks apart. They only got away with this since the vast bulk of the population are scientifically illiterate.

With huge quantities of the AstraZeneca vaccine already being supplied there was no justification for even thinking about messing around with the manufacturer recommended dosing interval for the Pfizer vaccine

I blame SAGE, they have cocooned within themselves and are the sole policy maker/influencer. They disregard any external scientific advise as a hoax. I also blame BoJo he needs to grow some balls and take decisions, relying on SAGE advice is good but the constant changes in decisions don't help.

I think with the Modena vaccine approved as well they can start mass vaccination the population pretty quickly. The Pfizer jabs were already drawn into shots and ready to be administered. We queued with our arms bare and one nurse gave us all jabs (20-30 of us) within an hour. Oh and we had COVID test before the jab to check if we were still negaitive.

I blame SAGE, they have cocooned within themselves and are the sole policy maker/influencer. They disregard any external scientific advise as a hoax. I also blame BoJo he needs to grow some balls and take decisions, relying on SAGE advice is good but the constant changes in decisions don't help.

I think with the Modena vaccine approved as well they can start mass vaccination the population pretty quickly. The Pfizer jabs were already drawn into shots and ready to be administered. We queued with our arms bare and one nurse gave us all jabs (20-30 of us) within an hour. Oh and we had COVID test before the jab to check if we were still negaitive.

Looks like the vaccinations are on track now and the ramp up is going up nicely.

With the 15-20% of the population who is most at risk fully protected by end of February, UK could be out of this pandemic soon.

Looks like the vaccinations are on track now and the ramp up is going up nicely.

With the 15-20% of the population who is most at risk fully protected by end of February, UK could be out of this pandemic soon.

Like most people I want this pandemic to end but the data on mutations and their effect vs these vaccines is not known yet. Pfizer say they have tested their vaccine against the mutations and it seems to work. Have not seen their data yet.

Whatever happens the effects of this pandemic will remain for a lot longer even after its gone.
So he don't take the vaccine. Chances of being unlucky will be zero.
No. They can always take the Chinese vaccine after all its the best vaccine in the galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom