What's new

FLAWED "PROOF" of Fake Chinese Spacewalk

Uh huh.

Who knew there were so many penis-envyers coming from Indian side.

Didnt , you came to know about space landing after those two people came down on earth.

First time happen in history of human kind, any major milestore and govt tell its citizen after it over oh man :cheesy:

what if , US send apollo mission and tell the world when astronauts came back to earth from moon....... how would it sound like ??

Already there is a lot of confusion about Apollo mission's

Apollo missions would be under total suspicion if they followed the Chinese government procedure!

its natural.

BTW: why didn't the government announced it before as it was a milestone project for the Chinease civilization ?

Oh get over it.
Please, there will always be nay-sayers claiming everything to be fake.
I'm guessing when India does its space walk there will be hundreds of losers from Pakistan and China claiming it to be fake.

Uh huh.

Who knew there were so many penis-envyers coming from Indian side.

What? Envy Chinese penises? ROFLMAO!! Are you kidding me?

BTW @ Amarnath - there are a lot of naysayers about the Apollo moon missions. They believe whatever they want to, inspite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Don't join such a club. Its like those religious fanatics who see nothing outside the so called scriptures as the ultimate absolute truth!
The Chinese spacewalk was quite an accomplishment by the Chinese space agency and their scientists. They are a smart people like us. Be realistic and accept the facts. No need to ridicule such a difficult and complicated feat. They have sent men into space and conducted EVA. We haven't even launched any man into space yet!

Already there is a lot of confusion about Apollo mission's

Apollo missions would be under total suspicion if they followed the Chinese government procedure!

its natural.

BTW: why didn't the government announced it before as it was a milestone project for the Chinease civilization ?

Paranoia! or the CPC's addiction to habitual secrecy! Or a fear of being ridiculed on the world stage in the event of a failure. It was a matter of Chinese pride on the international stage!

Friend dont take it on heart. Never meant to hurt feelings. Anyway friend i even have doubts on america's moon walk. Infact that too been proved fake by most scientist experts. They even gave proof like little mountains shadows, light etc etc. America went on moon long time ago but since than america never went (compare old time technology vs new generations technology). There is alot of doubts on ameria's moon walk.

I have to disagree with you here my friend. I personally been to NASA's mission control at Houston, Texas and vitnessed all their moon landing equipments in person. Trust me on this....Moon landing was for real. The moon sand samples that collected by astronauts were given to some countries across the globe and yes one of them was India...and we still have it. If u still doubt, there is a laser reflecting mirror on the surface of moon fixed by the astronauts. Still today, scientists send laser beams towards the mirror and measure the precise distance between moon and earth by studying the reflected laser. Its very interesting to listen conspiracy theories but they lack solid scientific evidance. Still i wont force to u believe moon landings as u have the freedom to believe.

I would stongly reccomend u to watch "Mythbuster's Moon landing" editon on utube. good luck.:tup:

Mirror on moon

Last edited by a moderator:
pitiful indians, can you be more rational?? if you really doubt it and think it is a propanganda then just show your scientific proof.....this is the fact that the whole world recognised......

pitiful indians, can you be more rational?? if you really doubt it and think it is a propanganda then just show your scientific proof.....this is the fact that the whole world recognised......

oh great!!....why dont u blame it on RAW.

There is a strong incentive for a poor man to fake being a millionaire. I don't see the point why a millionaire tries to fake being a rich man.

There'll probably be a point with the US moonlanding conspiracy under primitive and almost prohibitive technologies 40yrs ago. And I can also see the point if someone claims that China faked Moonlanding last year. But why China has to "fake" a relatively much easier spacewalk, while technically it's not hard for her at all to perform at this point in her natural development phase in space tech? The right question we asked afterwards was why it took China so long to do that compared with the US and the USSR.

This thread is brainless!

Personally I don't doubt China's achivement. They must have done space walk and there is nothing to reveal false.

But surely videos are nice for entertainment.

Friend dont take it on heart. Never meant to hurt feelings. Anyway friend i even have doubts on america's moon walk. Infact that too been proved fake by most scientist experts. They even gave proof like little mountains shadows, light etc etc. America went on moon long time ago but since than america never went (compare old time technology vs new generations technology). There is alot of doubts on ameria's moon walk.

please evey piece of "proof" u listed and more of America's "fake" moon landing have been proven to be nothing more than fantasies of idiots, mountain shadows, lights, the way the flag moved, how the astronauts walked, all of that can be explain logically and some, like the astronaut moon walk are incredibility difficult to fake. i have yet to see a single piece of credible evidence that the moon landing was fake.

Yes it wont becasue when it send any space it will inform its citizen in advance and also give min by min update , not unlike china which didnt even told when it did launched and only informed when returned back.

Why didnt they told of launch because if something goes wrong, you people didnt came to know and china will tell its citizens all rosy and glossy picture.

nothing surprising about this, the old soviet program did the same, project were generally announced as a side note and only made headlines when crowned with smashing success.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom