What's new

FLAWED "PROOF" of Fake Chinese Spacewalk

Reaction score
And how could you forget your fake spakewalk, atleast we dont do that..lol..

Us8xLsQ1MIE[/media] - FAKED Chinese Spacewalk !!! Under Water !!! PROOF !!! (part 1)

I just recently watched this video that "proves" the Chinese SpaceWalk was fake -- so here are their "evidence" to "proves" it:

(1) Bubble -- they show one part where it "may be" a bubble, but could be debris (such as paper wrapper). We know bubbles in water often come in little streams of bubbles. Where is the stream of bubbles? Why is the "bubble" ANGULAR!!!!!!!

CONCLUSION: It was NOT a "bubble".

(2) Flag waving -- they claim it was in water. FALSE, a flag in water does NOT move like that!

CONCLUSION: Not indicative of in water.

(3) Cloud movement is too fast -- is this a time-lapsed video?

CONCLUSION: Time-lapse video?

(4) Reflection shows 'lights' -- duh, maybe it's the lights from the spaceshuttle!

CONCLUSION: duh, maybe it's the lights from the spaceshuttle!

(5) Why doesn't the austronaught let go -- he's holding on to stay stationary!

CONCLUSION: No reason why he should let go.

(6) Video & Sound is "too good" -- this is the 21st century after all!

CONCLUSION: This video/sound is no better than my camcorder, nothing unusual about it.

:azn::azn::azn:

Now my Hindu Friends, the "bubble" is NOT a bubble but some debris (probably paper wrapping from foodstuff) that floated out of space capsule.

Please "enlighten" us further. :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, just watched the "bubble" again, which was 'angular' (i.e. NOT a bubble).

My Hindu friends, compare it the the FAKE Apollo MoonLanding for a truly FAKE Hollywood event. :)

Here's some intelligent comments:

biada2 (6 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Here is the original video.

watch?v=gMxQEHfU6hM

its way to clear to be shot underwater. Especially under "moving" water where this guy is claiming it to be.

try waving a flag under water, it aint going to happened.

Now, the Moon landing on the other hand, has been proven to be faked.
SierraHawkProduction (1 week ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
actuly the moon landing has proven to be real, and no doubt the chinese did went to space. the "bubble" is not a bubble, it is a piece of debris inside the air lock chamber. the so called "stadium light" is the LED hatch light of the spacecraft. this video is tagged by the same maniacs who think the moon landing is fake. stop making these none sense and get a life. its mind boggling how ignorant some people are these days...

And here's what the Mars Society have to say.

Did the Chinese fake their space walk? — The Mars Society

Did the Chinese fake their space walk?

No.

I assume, as usual, you want more info, though!

There is a rumor going around that the Chinese government faked their space walk last week. I'm getting email about an article in The Epoch Times, and the article has obvious leanings against the Chinese government. I'm no fan of their government either, to be honest, but this article has many signs of the authors wearing tin foil changshans. They bring up the suspicious timing of the spacewalk, for example, as it comes when China is under attack about poisoned milk:

Political analysts say that due to tremendous domestic and international pressure, the Chinese regime moved up its spacewalk in hopes to shift focus away from the milk scandal.

What political analysts? Odd that the two journalists who wrote the article, Zhang Haishan and Shi Yu, wouldn't actually list any obvious sources. All they ever do is quote unnamed Chinese bloggers, and never go to any other sources. It's things like that which should set off your baloney detectors.

Yup, just watched the "bubble" again, which was 'angular' (i.e. NOT a bubble).

My Hindu friends, compare it the the FAKE Apollo MoonLanding for a truly FAKE Hollywood event. :)

Why do U keep on saying `HINDU friends` why cant U say Indian friends? I posted and re-posted ... Hindus are not the only people living in India, there are almost all the major relegions in india...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Did U ever saw Hindus saying `Muslims friends` etc , U are always called as pakistani friends.

But whatz the poing u r trying to make here Sino??..........its better not to start threads about conspiracy theories. If the mission was real(as we all like to believe), it would be like insulting the achievements of Chinese scientists. Not a good thread as far as your username is concerned, Sino-Indus Friendship.;)

Wow!!! I never heard of this conspiracy theory!!
But after watching Bbenbb's vids...now I'm suspicious

Yea too many of and Buts....

It slow motion shows it kind of bubble..... and earth and and clouds rotation is quite ..... unique and i amazed with Too many lights ...things

My Hindu friends,...............

Hi Sino, I cant call you my Buddhist friend as communists dont have any religion except communism. So I will call you as just a friend, in the hope that you will stop calling Indians as Hindus. To me nationality is our first and fore most identity, all else is secondary.

Having lodged my protest on your choice of adjectives, I wish to congratulate China on its achievements in space exploration. Well done. It is a lesson for India to work harder to try and catch up.

I just recently watched this video that "proves" the Chinese SpaceWalk was fake -- so here are their "evidence" to "proves" it:

(1) Bubble -- they show one part where it "may be" a bubble, but could be debris (such as paper wrapper). We know bubbles in water often come in little streams of bubbles. Where is the stream of bubbles? Why is the "bubble" ANGULAR!!!!!!!

CONCLUSION: It was NOT a "bubble".

(2) Flag waving -- they claim it was in water. FALSE, a flag in water does NOT move like that!

CONCLUSION: Not indicative of in water.

(3) Cloud movement is too fast -- is this a time-lapsed video?

CONCLUSION: Time-lapse video?

(4) Reflection shows 'lights' -- duh, maybe it's the lights from the spaceshuttle!

CONCLUSION: duh, maybe it's the lights from the spaceshuttle!

(5) Why doesn't the austronaught let go -- he's holding on to stay stationary!

CONCLUSION: No reason why he should let go.

(6) Video & Sound is "too good" -- this is the 21st century after all!

CONCLUSION: This video/sound is no better than my camcorder, nothing unusual about it.

:azn::azn::azn:

Now my Hindu Friends, the "bubble" is NOT a bubble but some debris (probably paper wrapping from foodstuff) that floated out of space capsule.

Please "enlighten" us further. :smitten:

Friend do you know what debris can do to astronautes??? Even a single nut and bolt will make a hole in heart of astronaute. Debris are there in space but its alot danger and kinda funny that chinese astronaught choosen place to spacewalk between debris. Did he left brain at home? Do you know what impact debris can create in space? Anyway am not shocked that spacewalk was fake because its china. They master of 'fakes'. Cheap fake products. So fake spacewalk aint big thing. Its 'NORMAL' (to them) lol. Cheers.

Friend do you know what debris can do to astronautes??? Even a single nut and bolt will make a hole in heart of astronaute. Debris are there in space but its alot danger and kinda funny that chinese astronaught choosen place to spacewalk between debris. Did he left brain at home? Do you know what impact debris can create in space? Anyway am not shocked that spacewalk was fake because its china. They master of 'fakes'. Cheap fake products. So fake spacewalk aint big thing. Its 'NORMAL' (to them) lol. Cheers.

yeah,fake spacewalk .congrats,india.it's official identification

yeah,fake spacewalk .congrats,india.it's official identification

Friend dont take it on heart. Never meant to hurt feelings. Anyway friend i even have doubts on america's moon walk. Infact that too been proved fake by most scientist experts. They even gave proof like little mountains shadows, light etc etc. America went on moon long time ago but since than america never went (compare old time technology vs new generations technology). There is alot of doubts on ameria's moon walk.

i am truly hurt .......i hope india won't fake a spacewalk like china and US

Yes it wont becasue when it send any space it will inform its citizen in advance and also give min by min update , not unlike china which didnt even told when it did launched and only informed when returned back.

Why didnt they told of launch because if something goes wrong, you people didnt came to know and china will tell its citizens all rosy and glossy picture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom