What's new

FK-3 Chinese Surface-to-Air Missile System Details

A better option will be To secretly get tot of these systems from chinese and we can claim before "international community " that it's our own:woot:

Pakistan Should work with Turkey / CHINA (People's republic of honorable)

Tier 0
FM-90 Series Chinese

Tier 1
(I N V E S T M E N T IS NEEDED Here)

Turkish Hisar-A Series
Turkish Hisar-O Series

• Big fan of Turkish tech, these two platforms are ideal
  • The truck / static platforms
  • The missile tech , looks solid
  • Turkish friends are maturing the range further (Big PLUS)
  • We need these for air bases / military bases of strategic importance cities

Tier 2
Chinese HQ-9 SERIES

I think if Pakistan & Turkey can agree on a PACKAGE for short/medium range missiles I would sleep tight , knowing the (Short/Medium) range is ample covered. Considering the brotherly ties we share with Turkey , I am sure we can really close a deal on this front

The 4-6 Missile carriage of the Turkish package is ideal for our needs and the Technology will mature further to Long range

• The defensive weapons are needed to fill a gap present in Air Based deference.

New Firing trial for Hisar-A VL and Hisar-O.

Hisar-O sent IIR images to command control center during ~54 second flight time and climbed 8000m altitude in this trial.

Lovely , missile nice blue flame .... taking out targets in air
Congrats to Turkish brothers on the successful test of their indigneous effort

It always is great to have a Alternative System in forces just to fill out gaps in the coverage and also have special suprise for Enemy

2015-2016 period certainly has to be a great mile stone for Military and goals for protecting Pakistan's Airspace , we concluded some wonderful deal with CHINA.

Conclusion of deal for Turkish Unist will certainly solidify an already very decent setup

1- Italian
2- Chinese 2/3 Different systems
3- Now possibility of Turkish System

Nice to see that the defensive posture is being solidified

Last edited:
New Firing trial for Hisar-A VL and Hisar-O.

Hisar-O sent IIR images to command control center during ~54 second flight time and climbed 8000m altitude in this trial.

From what I'm reading, the Hisar-O has a range of 25 km, but is this the maximum possible range of the propulsion or is the design capable of reaching 35-40 km? What is the expected range of Hisar-U - 60-75 km?

From what I'm reading, the Hisar-O has a range of 25 km, but is this the maximum possible range of the propulsion or is the design capable of reaching 35-40 km? What is the expected range of Hisar-U - 60-75 km?

The latest firing trials introduce that The dual pulse propulsion of Hisar-O is tested during 60 second and link system sent real time IIR seeker images during 53-54 seconds but The altitude limits the range performance of all SAM's. Climbing longer altitude means less range so Hisar-A/O perform different performances on different altitudes. Most probably, 25km brochure range is calculated based on max altitude performance (15-18km).

Hisar-O trials done in recent days.
-Max altitude missile reach: 8000m
-The rate of climb in trial (calculated based on video): 300-400m/sn in final 25-30 second

Based on those info, The ranges can be calculated with considering different acceleration times. It is thought a constant navigation of Hisar-O on a specific altitude !

For 50 second flight at full speed: (10 second for acceleration)
At 3 Mach: 51km range
At 2,5 Mach: 42,5km range

For 45 second flight: (15 second for acceleration)
At 3 Mach: 45,9km range
At 2,5 Mach: 38,2km range

For 40 second flight: (20 second for acceleration)
At 3 Mach: 40,8km range
At 2,5 Mach: 34km range

Hisar-O
IMG_3339.JPG

Last edited:
Some reports suggested that Pakistan was looking to buy this FK-3 but haven't heard anything else since than as for HISAR I think Pakistan will induct this in future but I heard about Pakistan ordering this system from Turkey
Turkish+Aselsan+Self+Propelled+Anti-AirCraft+Gun+(SPAAG)+(1).jpg

For long range 》50km you need cram and anti ballistic missile capability to be actually classified as long range sam with abm like hq9, s300 and patriot otherwise 50 or 100 km what's the difference you can shoot air launched weapons and anything flying above 30 meters high, range is of not significance, in abm- you want range to take out in comming missile as far away from its intended target as possible especially if it's nuke capable
My 2 cents

What would be an ideal circumstances is if we unveil a local variant for SAM , even if its underdevelopment it would be a great news for Local Defences

We really need high altitute Air Defence

When Nasr was revealed for the first time, there came news about two next Hatf missiles and the next was told to be "Surface to Air". Its been over 6 years since the news came and we have heard nothing on it. Are we even working on something?

Pakistan is at a position where all he needs is initiatives. China your friend is willing to offer every help you need and so are other market players with latest addition of Russia. Go take initiative and have anything you want, JF-17 is your reward for a similar initiative you took a decade ago. Congratulation, but go repeat this initiative thing few hundred times.

Back
Top Bottom