What's new

Five security personnel killed as Maoists blow up bus in Chhattisgarh

any info of attacks on sindh, balochistan, pashtun areas ?
Reality check 🖕we are discussing Naxalites here . Stick to the topic. Hunt for the Sindh thread and contribute. Before you say it I will say it for you.
"Don't forget 1971 ..."

Reality check 🖕we are discussing Naxalites here . Stick to the topic. Hunt for the Sindh thread and contribute. Before you say it I will say it for you.
"Don't forget 1971 ..."

ha ha hah ..............so you don't want to share data for comparison sake ? it will give insight how deep insurgency is in pakistan .

Not yet Mr. Pajeet :disagree:

Feel free to open a thread if you get any news!
pajeet
dig again two years , you will get plenty of such news of attack on your forces . we are not so much inferiority complexed for opening thread on soldiers killed in terrorists attack . moojis do it .

pajeet
dig again two years , you will get plenty of such news of attack on your forces . we are not so much inferiority complexed for opening thread on soldiers killed in terrorists attack . moojis do it .

OK my Gangu-Pajeet neighbour ............ Don't get angry :wave:

ha ha hah ..............so you don't want to share data for comparison sake ? it will give insight how deep insurgency is in pakistan .

Your data is likely several years old. Sadly for bhartis, things are different now. But yeah, you can try to deflect.

Back
Top Bottom