What's new

Five reasons why Israel is in trouble

I thought Israel was getting more and more powerful day by day.

Yeah it is more powerful than ever...

But the only problem is...regional superpowers like Turkey is MUCH more powerful now than Israel is and the gap is only increasing.

Here's a hint from article.

When Erdogan took power, Turkey's economy was 54% larger than Israel's.

Today: Turkey's economy is 300% larger than Israel and its military stronger than Italy, Spain with 60% indigenous capability. And out of 40% remaining, increasing, Turkish military is getting Eastern military technology like China's FD-2000 air defence system with transfer of technology and Turkish local production..so even in remaining 40%, the clout of West is decreasing.

Not to mention the gigantic military muscle of GCC...

Iran's has provided lethal weapons to Hamas, Hezbollah..so even they are a challenge to Israel.

Poor little tiny winy Israel is getting squeezed further and further....

Moreover, even demographics are against them. 20% of Israel is already Arab..and if you take West Bank, and Gaza together too--Israel doesn't even remain a Jewish nation anymore :lol:

India should not support colonization of another peoples. You should be *against* colonization. But you guys cheer for Israel and Western colonialism. That is why india is seen as the western *** licker by China, and Pakistan etc.

Hope you'll change your policy and will have some self respect for you and your ancestors who fought for freedom from West and were also called "terrorists" by British. :coffee:

@Contrarian @kaykay

Last edited:
Try to write the first letter of countries in capital letters.

Israel prime minister visiting India or not is not an issue.Does Chinese minister visit Pakista every year??
Doesnt matter,our foreign policy does not change whoever comes to power.

Israel has increasing muslim population,so what??
This is the problem with your mentality,you think that every muslim will support other nations muslims over her country's interest which clearly isnt the case.

The mistake your making matey,,, is that your equating a general indian good relationship with israel being similar to the weird ideological loyalty that the USA has..

if tomorrow for example israel makes an attempt on Al Aqsa then suddenly israel does become an issue, for all muslims, indian or otherwise

Indian is smart enough in that situation not to throw all its weight behind israel simply because it could not piss off so much of its own population and other muslim partners

Remember India has generally always voted with the Palestinians in UN resolutions

:lol:

2,000 years of history make that statement appear completely ridiculous.

But you easily forget how Islamic Superpowers saved your little jewish *** from getting extinct for 1000+ years when Islamic powers were dominating the planet like Western powers have been doing for past 200-300 years now...

If it wasn't for Muslims, Jews would've gotten extinct under european barbarism. We came and protected you..and passed on some civilization to barbarians of europe, too...

But now, you worship 'west' and spread propaganda against Muslims...and israel acts as a settler state of west against Middle-East.

Is this your jewish character?

Not to mention the gigantic military muscle of GCC...
Moreover, even demographics are against them. 20% of Israel is already Arab..and if you take West Bank, and Gaza together too--Israel doesn't even remain a Jewish nation anymore :lol:
Why do you think that Turkey will participate in a war with Israel??
Turkey is an alley of America if i am not mistaken and not to mention that Saudi Arabia and Turkeyy have different views on many things.

AUz is sitting on a whopping -8 neg rating.

Now I know why :lol:

I have been a member for ages now..and unlike your sorry ***, I don't make a new account every time I get a negative rating and get banned.

You can't answer me and pussy out by making excuses. Very jewish of you. If jews had some balls, 6 million more of them would've been alive. :lol:

Why do you think that Turkey will participate in a war with Israel??
Turkey is an alley of America if i am not mistaken and not to mention that Saudi Arabia and Turkeyy have different views on many things.

Who said anything about war, dumbo?

The point is, Israel's maneuvering space in middle-east is being CHOCKED by rising powers.

One example: In 2008, Israel just butchered Palestinians..but in 2012, they backed down from ground invasion because this would have caused many casualities.

The fact that Israelis have now started to worry about mass Palestinian casualities show you that their space to maneuver is getting squeezed day by day...

Back
Top Bottom