What's new

Five Policemen Shot Dead

PDF allows it that's why it happens.
Have you ever read Times of India comment section?
When the New Zealand mosque shooting happened, you country men were saying things like "Shooting Muslims is not a crime" and other nonsense.

We at least don't cheer when innocent Hindus are killed at their temples.
As said before, it takes two to tango.
Internet Hindus are world famous for being scum.
If you are upset by what is happening here, you need to first get control of your internet Hindus, then you can come and preach to us (and I would actually listen).

Have you ever read Times of India comment section?
When the New Zealand mosque shooting happened, you country men were saying things like "Shooting Muslims is not a crime" and other nonsense.

We at least don't cheer when innocent Hindus are killed at their temples.
As said before, it takes two to tango.
Internet Hindus are world famous for being scum.
If you are upset by what is happening here, you need to first get control of your internet Hindus, then you can come and preach to us (and I would actually listen).
It's okay. Everyone seems to justify it. I shouldn't have said what I said.

It's okay. Everyone seems to justify it. I shouldn't have said what I said.

Stop acting like a fool bharati!!!

Go visit your bharat ratsh!t forums where they literally vomit hate and filth!!!

And if you dont like it here you can always eff off to your filthy bharati forums.

What do these Indian Maoists really demand for?
To topple the government of India through armed revolution (like Mao ding dong) and establish People's Republic of India.

@Protest_again Don't bother to correct em, if you're here engage with sane people statistically less in number though. If you ever call MODs the classic response will be India does that through twitter, fifth gen warfare and some yada yada yada.

@Slav Defence There should be a lair in Omuamua PO : Gargantula. That could also fit a Mod who engage in a similar hoopla. :enjoy:

When and where have I said that.
You have said that when you support Israel, and Indian forces. That's how it works if you didn't know already.

He first tried to engage W 11 but u know its speed dodge hisMig 21 easily :) used U-4??salute to u bhai uss sy better cycle lay laity ek tu pata nahi islamic university ky pass jaa ky ussay kun si mout parr jatii thi 2 time got late for papers
Thank God he didn't shoot U-4 back when i was in college , Bus ki chaat pe chard ker Clifton jane ka maza hi aur hai , Ferrari , Audi , Mercedes , Bugatti ek taraf , Apni U-4 ke Roof ek taraf :D @dexter

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom