What's new

Five Policemen Shot Dead

Abhinandan shot down F 16 ???Manhos insaan hai waisy hi karachi main transport ka masla rehta hai :angry:

f 16.jpg

Don't worry, IAF sent Abhinondone and he show down 12 maoist F-16s!!!

I don't mind because INDIANS ARE OUR ENEMIES so its expected and don't cry on this thread if u believe so much bhai bhai ,hum ek hamara culture ek like sh*it better u stick with coke studio youtube channel not PDF
Seriously where is the mocking. He just opened a thread. While in this thread you can see you can see your fellow Pakistanis offering guns to further kill.

I don't mind because INDIANS ARE OUR ENEMIES so its expected and don't cry on this thread if u believe so much bhai bhai ,hum ek hamara culture ek like sh*it better u stick with coke studio youtube channel not PDF

I am not your bhai.. and our culture is definitely not the same. I might have some affinity to some sane Pakistanis at a human level but most definitely not with the likes of you.

I am not your bhai.. and our culture is definitely not the same. I might have some affinity to some sane Pakistanis at a human level but most definitely not with the likes of you.

You are unnecessarily being hyper. Jubilation on the humiliation, defeat, injury or death of enemy, is a natural and inescapable consequence of the use of violence in the human affairs and disputes. That is what gallantry medals are for. That is why war songs and anthems are prepared. As for right and wrong, each of the warring parties consider itself right and other wrong. That is how life is, whether someone likes it or not.

You're new. Sit back and enjoy the show. Even mods here insult India and celebrate the death of Indians. Welcome :cheers:

Coming from indian its really fun now go away.khain aur apni aman ki aashaa uraoo shooo

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom