What's new

Five Policemen Shot Dead

I am not your bhai.. and our culture is definitely not the same. I might have some affinity to some sane Pakistanis at a human level but most definitely not with the likes of you.
Personally, I never indulge in gloating but I think a lot of Pakistanis would be better disposed to sympathies with your losses if, once in a while, your countrymen could find some inner strength and condemn the atrocities committed against Kashmiris by your army and government in the name of security.
As I have said, I never indulge in gloating at the death of anyone but I don't have any time for one eyed and selective outrage either.
Respect is not an entitlement just because you happen to have a bigger country or because your economy is doing a bit better at this moment in time.
It has to be earned by magnanimity and humility and not demanded as of right.
Pakistan has never received any respect or acceptance from India and Indians, please don't demand or expect any from Pakistan and Pakistanis.

is it? you sure

i think there are many multi id baboons on this forum

If you are talking about me, then I am not. You can check with the mods

Personally, I never indulge in gloating but I think a lot of Pakistanis would be better disposed to sympathies with your losses if, once in a while, your countrymen could find some inner strength and condemn the atrocities committed against Kashmiris by your army and government in the name of security.
As I have said, I never indulge in gloating at the death of anyone but I don't have any time for one eyed and selective outrage either.
Respect is not an entitlement just because you happen to have a bigger country or because your economy is doing a bit better at this moment in time.
It has to be earned by magnanimity and humility and not demanded as of right.
Pakistan has never received any respect or acceptance from India and Indians, please don't demand or expect any from Pakistan and Pakistanis.

I can understand the sentiment but blatant mocking/ encouraging such attacks is something I am taken aback. But I suppose you know better.

voting finished no one cares . modi even never bother to tweet missing AN-32 with 13 deaths

Someone lost their lives...let's celebrate..seems the theme of the thread.

Your politicians, journalists and ex military men do it openly

Cut the lecture

is it? you sure

i think there are many multi id baboons on this forum

No there is one particular rat who has been disgracesmd and humiliated dozens of times on thus forum but he is back for more

His current ID is @Tejas Spokesman

Your politicians, journalists and ex military men do it openly

Cut the lecture

No there is one particular rat who has been disgracesmd and humiliated dozens of times on thus forum but he is back for more

His current ID is @Tejas Spokesman
he is quickly becoming my fav poster on this forum.bas ya bata day teja kab urray ga

modi to Li Xi Ping: aray ray kia ray may supa pawa na ray! :lol:

If you are talking about me, then I am not. You can check with the mods

I can understand the sentiment but blatant mocking/ encouraging such attacks is something I am taken aback. But I suppose you know better.
Have you ever stopped to think, beyond the clichéd arguments I am sure you will put forward, why that sentiment exists.
Are you equally taken aback when your soldiers commit atrocities against civilians?

Someone lost their lives...let's celebrate..seems the theme of the thread.
Your PM who represents the whole of your country, talks of interfering in Balochistan our sovereign territory against all international norms and laws.
Your security forces are involved in mass human rights violations in Kashmir and state terrorism.
Your army chief says tying up a civilian on a jeep and using him as human shield is perfectly ok.
Your countrymen rejoice on death of a child of a Pakistani cricketer

And you want roses in return

Enna tu masoom rehnda ni

Start by preaching to your own people if you are so woke and humane. Show some courage and stand up for victims of daily lynchings in your country

What do these Indian Maoists really demand for?
Hardcore Communism is dead even in Mao's Communist China, And Soviet Union is Long dead. They want a North Korea in heart of India?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom