What's new

Five Navy officers get death sentence in dockyard attack case

Yes Sir 'some elements are active' BTW do you know the head of Daesh (Sindh Chapter) was an Indian National & these naval officers were linked to Daesh ... and guess what Kulbushan (your monkey Sir) was also a Naval officer of INDIAN NAVY who was planing a seaborne attack on Gawadar Port as well ....

So some elements are active & their activities are getting exposed day by day ... just saying nothing in particular

Thats some pure "BS" you gave.I'd suggest you donate these to generate electricity..

what's next??Daesh is Indian creation just to malign Islam??

You are really special mate. How you connected India with Islamic state requires ''special'' brain that only Islamists possess.

The ideology of violent Jihad is not being spread by India but by Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Well there is one mod who openly thinks India and IS works together, one mod even hates me because of my Sect lol. Elite or not, most Pakistanis are brain dead religious fanatics.

Oh I did a blasphemy I suspected India .... I must be a terrorist, an extremist, a Jihadi .... a cave man .... I must be mocked .... my religion ... my social circle .... my attitude all must be question just to satisfy the need to be recognised as En-lighted, Modernized, Tolerant IDIOT .....

Can you deny that the founder & Head of DEASH SINDH CHAPTER was an INDIAN National .... ??
Can you deny KULBUSHAN arrest ... ??
Can you deny Indian support for TTP ... ??
Can you deny Capture of Latif Mehsud by US in Afghanistan & his connections with Indian agencies ... ??
Can you deny some of the elements of TTP has joined DEASH in Afghanistan after Zarb-e-Azab ...??

The ideology of violent Jihad is not being spread by India but by Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Why are you Ignoring the role of USA & Western Europe Including UK in the creation of ideology of violence at the name of religion for Political gains .... ??

Why it is always only Pakistan, KSA & Iran are to be blamed ... ???

requires ''special'' brain that only Islamists possess

My dear don't be so humble just because you are an 'special person' don't consider every other person special ... other are just NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS ....

whatever I may be one thing is sure I am not an apologist

BTW you does not belong to any of the recognized sect ... plz a humble request don't count yourself among us

Thats some pure "BS" you gave.I'd suggest you donate these to generate electricity..

Sir if its a Bull Shit then plz let me remind you that the bull belongs to you so as his shit ....

what's next??Daesh is Indian creation

DAESH in Af-PAK region have Indian connection ....

It is a good news but only concern is that have been provided a fair trial and is there convincing evidence...if so that's very good....We need to find black sheep in other services and what about the ones sitting in the parliament and the PM house.?

By Looking at the posts of some INDIANS here, i am not surprised. They are just being Indian and poking their Nose in a 'Pure Pakistani Forum'. As usual they think they are the best and don't have big hearts to accept that they are the bigger terrorists, killers and supporting fanatics in Pakistan (Who else will do? Iran? Russia?).

Before coming here and posting with Hate they should first ask question to their fathers about the facts. Solve their own issues, talk about handing over the Kashmir to Kashmiri people, give justice to the Muslims of Gujrat and sufferers of Baabri masjid massacre etc....

And the Indian Naazi's (BJP aka RSS) are now formulating plans to grab entire Asia (like Hitler's European plans) and killing the inferiors (Muslims) in millions in concentration camps (like Hitler's systematic approach to eliminate the Jews). They are also systematically demolishing all historical and religious places belonging to these inferiors (kufers?) much like Hitler/ Aurangzeb/ Daesh.

All sane world powers much unite and forge an alliance with Pakistan as a lead (Much like WW-2 alied force) and wipe out these modern Hilter/ Naazi b@$t@rds of Modi/ BJP/ RSS immediately.

I fail to fathom what people eat to be able to draw such fantastic analogy between Daesh/ TTP/ JeM/ LeT and BJP/RSS etc. I mean inspite of Godhra / Gujrat.. I need to eat the same fruit of enlightment..

Just to clarify a point, the RSS has always been seen something of a shadow of Nazis. Here is an excerpt from a book from a friend's university course book.
DSC_1733.JPG

I wanted them to hijack a ship and run around in arabian sea.. before running out of fuel/food and surrender... :)

Yes denied. Can you prove he was?

$hit happens ... so?

Denied ... we don't support those idiots ..... you have enough idiots who want to destroy your society and enforce a crazy form of Islam ... more to do with religious fanaticism post consumption of significant amount of opium .... a favourite which thrives in Afghanistan and is freely traded with you ....

Please post link of his connections with Indian agencies

You mean they should have simply allowed themselves to be killed by you? Use and throw goes only this far ....!

Read your history mod .... of Pakistan's role in fanning religious sentiments in Iran and Afghanistan much before even US thought of using it to finger Soviets.

I really don't know what books you read ... but I personally would suggest read from varying sources and not one source and cutting across political and state lines in order to be able to appreciate what is the truth

For example I have even read the Afghanistan: The Bear Trap - Defeat of a Superpower written by Mohammad Yousuf .. a Pakistani Officer!!!!

You can then easily reach your own conclusions .... for YOURSELF!

Because it is so ????

Yeah ISIS stands for Indian State in Iraq and Syria !!!! ... We have gained a lot ......

Explain how it helps India to be associated with ISIS???

Seriously, you are a moderator????

You denied but the question is on what basis .... ???

I wanted them to hijack a ship and run around in arabian sea.. before running out of fuel/food and surrender... :)

What you want will never happen kiddo.

It is not Indians we are against. It is the state of India, which continues the proxy war through its covert military agencies. Pakistan is no different, and indulges in the same. Both are to blame, and the vicious cycle of violence must come to an end.

Oh I did a blasphemy I suspected India .... I must be a terrorist, an extremist, a Jihadi .... a cave man .... I must be mocked .... my religion ... my social circle .... my attitude all must be question just to satisfy the need to be recognised as En-lighted, Modernized, Tolerant IDIOT .....

Can you deny that the founder & Head of DEASH SINDH CHAPTER was an INDIAN National .... ??
Can you deny KULBUSHAN arrest ... ??
Can you deny Indian support for TTP ... ??
Can you deny Capture of Latif Mehsud by US in Afghanistan & his connections with Indian agencies ... ??
Can you deny some of the elements of TTP has joined DEASH in Afghanistan after Zarb-e-Azab ...??

Why are you Ignoring the role of USA & Western Europe Including UK in the creation of ideology of violence at the name of religion for Political gains .... ??

Why it is always only Pakistan, KSA & Iran are to be blamed ... ???

My dear don't be so humble just because you are an 'special person' don't consider every other person special ... other are just NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS ....

whatever I may be one thing is sure I am not an apologist

BTW you does not belong to any of the recognized sect ... plz a humble request don't count yourself among us

Sir if its a Bull Shit then plz let me remind you that the bull belongs to you so as his shit ....

DAESH in Af-PAK region have Indian connection ....
The radicalization seeds in Army was put by Zia with a special version of Islam the remains of it still existing there the Burqa molvi is great living example of it, we can blame India as well they never missed a chance to destroy us or plan any thing which cause us misery but other hand didn't we become a laughing stock that almost our civil and army get influenced by RAW? Are we are so weak that they have their agents in connection with Army officers they have agents in shape of engineer working in Nawaz's organization the whole MQM is working for India's interests?
Finish the Zia's remains ASAP to save our interests.

The radicalization seeds in Army was put by Zia with a special version of Islam the remains of it still existing there the Burqa molvi is great living example of it, we can blame India as well they never missed a chance to destroy us or plan any thing which cause us misery but other hand didn't we become a laughing stock that almost our civil and army get influenced by RAW? Are we are so weak that they have their agents in connection with Army officers they have agents in shape of engineer working in Nawaz's organization the whole MQM is working for India's interests?
Finish the Zia's remains ASAP to save our interests.

I don't know how many times I need to say this again & again ....

''We do have firewood in our backyard but it is always the other who torch them''

BTW One need firewood to face winter ....

''We do have firewood in our backyard but it is always the other who torch them''

Indeed Sir everyone has the same firewood in the back yard though some are able to protect and hide that no one knows a bit about and in our case, these are not just open but sometimes are within the reach of enemy to torch so things need to be put into shelter hidden and protected like the rest all does. Just my humble opinion.

Its like me blaming ISI for their activity in India.. its an agency of enemy country, its what expected to do, why act surprised?

Its like me blaming ISI for their activity in India.. its an agency of enemy country, its what expected to do, why act surprised?

Sir didn't I state the OBVIOUS FACT ... or where in my post I looked surprised to you .... ???

I just criticized the behavior of some nations who like to act as holier than thou .....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom