What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

I m in patna... every thing is on high alert.... cheaking on all chowraha... especially boaring road, golamber n darkbangkow.... well be updating....

Hope nothing happens. Also please ensure that the police do not kill innocent terrorists in fake encounter. Remember, no one is a terrorist until he has carried out an attack and his crime has been proved in a competent court of law.

I m in patna... every thing is on high alert.... cheaking on all chowraha... especially boaring road, golamber n darkbangkow.... well be updating....

its a pathetic thing....

Patna is way too big and if Nitish seriouslly wants to avoid riots then authorities need to secure the religious places before any untoward incident occurs .

Mr Zahil Hamid, you got nothing better than derailing a thread on blasts??? Shame on you and mods, I have repeatedly reported your posts but no action taken. Whole world (even Indians) supports Pakistan wherever there are blasts in Pakistan... blasts are serious matter and not fun... look at your pathetic smiley... only a retarded person can do it who can give an ak-47 to a two year old nephew and post the pic on a public forum. I do not say this to anyone... but die... its better for Pakistani's more than Indians, for Indian you are just a laughing stock.

(Post reported: Yet Again)

ISI, bhartis?

:lol:

Hope nothing happens. Also please ensure that the police do not kill innocent terrorists in fake encounter. Remember, no one is a terrorist until he has carried out an attack and his crime has been proved in a competent court of law.

I think it will carried out... honestly like before

Patna is way too big and if Nitish seriouslly wants to avoid riots then authorities need to secure the religious places before any untoward incident occurs .

Its a bit too late for that.....

Best we can hope is that No terrorist is killed in a fake encounter.

Are you not aware ? .........Nitish Kumar has bestowed Ishrat Jahan the honor of "Bihari ke beti" :devil: ..........Woh Beti ke ghar walo ne tho sirf Thank You bola hai abhi.

A Buddhist Temple?

Didn't some guys recently destroy some Buddha statues in Lucknow as well?

Buddha/Mahaveera statues were desecrated by some b***ds last year. And I am sure nothing happened since then to those b****ds.

nitish had info about it like 15 days back... I can this cuase police checking was like anythning from last 15days... in patna.

Can't be worse than the destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas in Afghanistan.

Where they fired rockets into the faces of the Bamiyan Buddha statues and shot at them with artillery.

My family are Chinese Buddhists, and they were absolutely horrified when the Bamiyan Buddhas were destroyed.

In fact that event was the reason why the Spring Temple Buddha was built in China, which is currently the largest statue of any kind in the world.

The people following the religion of peace have been targeting these evil statues since long time, before the great Talibanis finally managed to bring them to the ground.

In 1221 with the advent of Genghis Khan "a terrible disaster befell Bamiyan," nevertheless, the statues were spared. Later, the Mughal emperor, Aurangzeb, tried to use heavy artillery to destroy the statues. Another attempt to destroy the Bamiyan statues was made by the 18th century Persian king Nader Afshar, directing cannon fire at them.
The enormous statues, the male Salsal ("light shines through the universe") and the (smaller) female Shamama ("Queen Mother"),as they were called by the locals, did not fail to fire the imagination of Islamic writers in centuries past. The larger statue reappears as the malevolent giant Salsal in medieval Turkish tales.
Afghan king Abdur Rahman Khan destroyed its face during military campaign against Shia Hazara rebellion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan

Back
Top Bottom