What's new

Fitch raises Vietnam's credit rating

Hey buddy use the 'delete' button on the left side down under :-)

Thank you, brother. For some reason, never noticed the delete function.

Most of these posts are sort of in-betweens (like 5-10 minutes breaks after revising some never-ending paper etc.). So, always in a rush, typing these messages and at times mistakes are unavoidable.

Congratulations to Vietnam.
are you chinese actually? most chinese wish we have no money.
Dont mind the Russians my friend, they will only support Vietnam as long as Vietnam doesnt come close to the U.S/west, once Vietnam gets closer to us/allid, then believe me you hear much such comments from them even more. So that's why i have been saying Vietnam should thread carefully and come closer to the west/U.S and forget declining Russia. We have much more common interests with Vietnam today than Russia does. The U.S.S.R days are long gone and wont be coming back anytime soon.:D:P

Anyway, Hopefully this investment rating/upgrade will be just a beginning, hope with time Vietnam will have even better times. Wishing all the best to Vietnam and its hard working people.:cheers:

ahahahahah, Nihonji, are you by any means making fun of our hard working Vietnamese friends?:angry::D
bro, that is true. I am a bit disappointed by Russia policy recently. they refuse to support us as it used to be. but I guess, no wonder, they suffer under the western sanctions and rely on money and investments from China. time has changed.

Ohhh, i think Vietnam super duper economic performance deserve much more than three level below Investment grade. It must be Fitch faults not to give Vietnam AAA + rating :coffee:
ha ha ha...not triple A, but BBB is reachable in 2-3 years.

Last edited:
are you chinese actually? most chinese wish we have no money.

bro, that is true. I am a bit disappointed by Russia policy recently. they refuse to support us as it used to be. but I guess, no wonder, they suffer under the western sanctions and rely on money and investments from China. time has changed.

ha ha ha...not triple A, but BBB is reachable in 2-3 years.

Bro, Well you need to be dissapointed a lot, not a bit.lol
As I said Russia and China have much more common interests today than any other country, so they are bound to be more closer together to be able to even stand a chance of challenging the hegemonistic U.S/west. Vietnam and to some extent India don't share such world views, and both countries don't have much to offer Russia apart from a seller-buyer relationship.

So that's why I have been saying Vietnam and India should get over their soviet era romance with Russia, Russia of today is a different country with different interests. So Vietnam will do well to brush off Russian concerns and do what it thinks is in its interests/get closer with countries it has a shared/common interest with. In this case the U.S/Japan/ WEST should be natural partners/allies with Vietnam. With each passing year Russia and China will be getting even more closer together, not because they like each other per say, but simply because they both have common world and regional interests which far out weight anything they have with 'little' Vietnam.

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in, interests out weight so called friendship or whatever. So don't ever expect any support from Russia with Russia when you have issues with China (same applies with India). But if you have any issues with the U.SS/Japan/west, then Russia will gladly welcome it/support you. :lol::disagree:

you look out for them ? :D

Lool my friend nihonji always looks out for women all over Asia, guess we might need to put a tracking tag on him, just in case...... Lool :D:dirol:

Well, me who thought I was a womanizer, he beat me to it.:D:P

Last edited:
@Viet, I agree with mike2000, VN needs to completely move over to the Indian and western camp. The west introduced VN to real medicine and quoc ngu while the Chinese burnt VN history books and introduced fake traditional herbal medicines.

Look at this forum and see for yourself who are more friendlier to Viet members, West/Indians members or the PRC chinese members?

I encourage @Hu Songshan to move all Vietnamese related threads to the South Asia section. Several Chinese members had already proposed this idea. There will be less trolling.

See here, when I look at these Vietnamese pictures and drawings, I can mistaken them for some Indian tribe:

d6a19327fe80813f327edabd6fee6ed8.jpg

f5b97deeb22b8c487c9654746ec53c57.jpg

e2a103c06846f15addcd334aa2b9cef5.jpg

cdc705f918b62eb50540b66ddd6abeb9.jpg

@Viet, you should celebrate Diwali, not Tet. :agree:

@Viet, I agree with mike2000, VN needs to completely move over to the Indian and western camp. The west introduced VN to real medicine and quoc ngu while the Chinese burnt VN history books and introduced fake traditional herbal medicines.

Look at this forum and see for yourself who are more friendlier to Viet members, West/Indians members or the PRC chinese members?

I encourage @Hu Songshan to move all Vietnamese related threads to the South Asia section. Several Chinese members had already proposed this idea. There will be less trolling.

See here, when I look at these Vietnamese pictures and drawings, I can mistaken them for some Indian tribe:

View attachment 145738
View attachment 145739
View attachment 145740
View attachment 145741

Great idea
I sanction that and fast
No wonder all the Indian cohorts are greatly supporting this Viet :yahoo:
One more hostile country down the drain on self elimination :enjoy::bounce:

View attachment 145738
View attachment 145739
View attachment 145740
View attachment 145741

I couldn't agree with you anymore. Vienam affairs should belong to south asia next to their indian brothers. @Viet, take the cue and make the application, and @Hu Songshan pls take the action.

Great idea
I sanction that and fast
No wonder all the Indian cohorts are greatly supporting this Viet :yahoo:
One more hostile country down the drain on self elimination :enjoy::bounce:
I couldn't agree with you anymore. Vienam affairs should belong to south asia next to their indian brothers. @Viet, take the cue and make the application, and @Hu Songshan pls take the action.

I am being serious. Me and a Chinese member have already suggested this to Mr. Hu once but he didnt listen.

Maybe you can create a thread about this in the Suggestions&Discussions board. Also make a poll too, then the admin should follow the votes.

Last edited:
@Black Flag Yeah, Vietnam is belonging to Indian/South Asian culture and affinity. Their warlike ranting and love of conflict is bound to South Asia not peace loving South East Asia people :bunny::mps:

@Black Flag Yeah, Vietnam is belonging to Indian/South Asian culture and affinity. Their warlike ranting and love of conflict is bound to South Asia not peace loving South East Asia people :bunny::mps:

Please create a poll on this. I think you are a senior member so you can create a thread with a poll. I dont have that option.

@Viet what is your Central bank's most favourable loan rate? and your national debt?

It is super funny and naive to say similarities in head gears bring ethnic bondage to completely different peoples:cheesy::omghaha:

Our folks (Bulang and Hani ethnic people) in Yunnan:

d2efe2bd30790678366980ae533f4790.jpg
040a6f725d90592457659d8b2f2567b9.jpg

38a1d94e35c41aacbf78a116676940b8.jpg

553deafa1b9d3bf7cee5b50917d593ce.jpg

7ba6c7e2ca41f6ac040b759a0aa7b3de._.jpg

@Viet what is your Central bank's most favourable loan rate? and your national debt?

It is super funny and naive to say similarities in head gears bring ethnic bondage to completely different peoples:cheesy::omghaha:

Our folks (Bulang and Hani ethnic people) in Yunnan:

View attachment 145751 View attachment 145752

View attachment 145753

View attachment 145754

View attachment 145755

You have reading comprehension issues. When did anyone mentioned anything about ethnic bondage? :wacko:

And those head gear in your pics dont look anything like the ones I posted.

The Vietnamese turban in my pic resemble 99.9% with the punjabi and other Indian style turban. Traders and religious proselytizers from South Asia has made contacts with the Viet people since ancients.

You have reading comprehension issues. When did anyone mentioned anything about ethnic bondage? :wacko:

And those head gear in your pics dont look anything like the ones I posted.

The Vietnamese turban in my pic resemble 99.9% with the punjabi and other Indian style turban. Traders and religious proselytizers from South Asia has made contacts with the Viet people since ancients.

What were you trying to achieve by posting the pics together and to ask the Viets and their members joining S Asia sections

By all means I am not against this (Vietnam and affairs in the S Asian section) but it is super-hilarious at the head-gear linkage :haha::dirol:

Back
Top Bottom