What's new

Fitch raises Vietnam's credit rating

@Viet, I agree with mike2000, VN needs to completely move over to the Indian and western camp. The west introduced VN to real medicine and quoc ngu while the Chinese burnt VN history books and introduced fake traditional herbal medicines.

Look at this forum and see for yourself who are more friendlier to Viet members, West/Indians members or the PRC chinese members?

I encourage @Hu Songshan to move all Vietnamese related threads to the South Asia section. Several Chinese members had already proposed this idea. There will be less trolling.

See here, when I look at these Vietnamese pictures and drawings, I can mistaken them for some Indian tribe:

View attachment 145738
View attachment 145739
View attachment 145740
View attachment 145741

@Viet, you should celebrate Diwali, not Tet. :agree:

same comment as above #44

What were you trying to achieve by posting the pics together and to ask the Viets and their members joining S Asia sections

By all means I am not against this (Vietnam and affairs in the S Asian section) but it is super-hilarious at the head-gear linkage :haha::dirol:

Whatever this thing I wanted to achieve, has nothing to do with any ethnic bondage between the Vietnamese and Indians. Everyone knows there are hardly any ethnic link between the two. The jokes on you for thinking that my post could imply such idea.

I suggested the Viet threads to be moved to the other camp considering the friendly and hostile behaviours of various members (including the Viet members).

As a bonus, I hightlighted the similarity between the Viet turban and some Indian turbans.

@Black Flag Which country you belong to?

Whatever country you want me to belong to.

same comment as above #44

I'm mostly on an Android tablet when I'm on PDF so I can't see the post #. It also mean I can't see members flag either.

Good job to our Vietnam friends ! Now, please prepare us some bowl of pho tia gan sach ! LOL!

Like this one !

View attachment 145311

View attachment 145313

I guess, you could get 500$ to eat up that bowl.

Super Bowl Pho Challenge – $500 Cash Prize
5b268e5490ac04f037368b493aa6dcb8.jpeg

Can you finish this Super Pho Bowl? There is a $500 Cash Prize at I Luv Pho Vietnamese Noodle Soup & Grill in Duluth, Georgia waiting for you to claim. I Luv Pho specializes in fresh cooked noodle and rice dishes ranging from traditional Vietnamese favorites to fusion creations and vegetarian options. They have a uniquely elegant dining experience with a casual atmosphere.

e606e0c2bcbefaa1806843cee3ac1d2f.jpg

Last edited:
040a6f725d90592457659d8b2f2567b9-jpg.145752

This one looks good. fits him well.

View attachment 145781

Can you finish this Super Pho Bowl? There is a $500 Cash Prize at I Luv Pho Vietnamese Noodle Soup & Grill in Duluth, Georgia waiting for you to claim. I Luv Pho specializes in fresh cooked noodle and rice dishes ranging from traditional Vietnamese favorites to fusion creations and vegetarian options. They have a uniquely elegant dining experience with a casual atmosphere.

View attachment 145782

BoQ77, Pho is good but we are discussing a very important topic here about whether Viet threads should be moved over to the South Asia section. Many Chinese members have already agreed that it should be moved.

Maybe you can give us your input.

I almost break sweat if someone again says he belongs to an Indian tribe 8-) :cheesy:

you would ? seriously?

then don't. cause I'm not. and don't do that...what if your eyeballs come out of your eye sockets ? have you thought about that ?

Jeez ! Some people !

BoQ77, Pho is good but we are discussing a very important topic here about whether Viet threads should be moved over to the South Asia section. Many Chinese members have already agreed that it should be moved.

Maybe you can give us your input.

The most valuable Pho with beef, for your information.

And does it make sense to ask Chinese about Vietnam location.
You should ask Viet.

Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia located in Indochina peninsula, which is hinger between China and India.
If there's a new Southeast Asia section. We are happy to move to.

With each passing year Russia and China will be getting even more closer together, not because they like each other per say, ...

Every time it cringes me to see people write this.

It's per se (lat.) and means by itself/ oneself or intrinsically.

:disagree:

You should ask Viet.

Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia located in Indochina peninsula, which is hinger between China and India.

PDF is just a forum. It should be moved if most members wanted it.

Offtopic:

English101 lesson for a Chinese member with reading comprehension issues:

Saying "x can be mistaken for tribe y" is not the same as saying "x belongs to tribe y." :wacko:

@Viet, I agree with mike2000, VN needs to completely move over to the Indian and western camp. The west introduced VN to real medicine and quoc ngu while the Chinese burnt VN history books and introduced fake traditional herbal medicines.

Look at this forum and see for yourself who are more friendlier to Viet members, West/Indians members or the PRC chinese members?

I encourage @Hu Songshan to move all Vietnamese related threads to the South Asia section. Several Chinese members had already proposed this idea. There will be less trolling.

See here, when I look at these Vietnamese pictures and drawings, I can mistaken them for some Indian tribe:

View attachment 145738
View attachment 145739
View attachment 145740
View attachment 145741

@Viet, you should celebrate Diwali, not Tet. :agree:

and you eid. :rofl:

You should ask Viet.

you bet if there is a vote among southeast countries, every one would be happy to kick vietnam out of southeast asia, so south asia is your ultimate destination.

Last edited:

View attachment 145781

View attachment 145782

They can't eat them all, this is waste.

Back
Top Bottom