What's new

Fitch raises Vietnam's credit rating

yes, unfortunately the US imperialistic rating agencies control the international capital market :cry:
my friend, the upgrade in rating is important, because it lowers vietnam cost of borrowing.

Dont mind the Russians my friend, they will only support Vietnam as long as Vietnam doesnt come close to the U.S/west, once Vietnam gets closer to us/allid, then believe me you hear much such comments from them even more. So that's why i have been saying Vietnam should thread carefully and come closer to the west/U.S and forget declining Russia. We have much more common interests with Vietnam today than Russia does. The U.S.S.R days are long gone and wont be coming back anytime soon.:D:P

Anyway, Hopefully this investment rating/upgrade will be just a beginning, hope with time Vietnam will have even better times. Wishing all the best to Vietnam and its hard working people.:cheers:

Good job to our Vietnam friends ! Now, please prepare us some bowl of pho tia gan sach ! LOL!

Like this one !

View attachment 145311

View attachment 145313

ahahahahah, Nihonji, are you by any means making fun of our hard working Vietnamese friends?:angry::D

Dont mind the Russians my friend, they will only support Vietnam as long as Vietnam doesnt come close to the U.S/west, once Vietnam gets closer to us/allid, then believe me you hear much such comments from them even more. So that's why i have been saying Vietnam should thread carefully and come closer to the west/U.S and forget declining Russia. We have much more common interests with Vietnam today than Russia does. The U.S.S.R days are long gone and wont be coming back anytime soon.:D:P

Anyway, Hopefully this investment rating/upgrade will be just a beginning, hope with time Vietnam will have even better times. Wishing all the best to Vietnam and its hard working people.:cheers:

ahahahahah, Nihonji, are you by any means making fun of our hard working Vietnamese friends?:angry::D

Of course not! I love Vietnamese food and Vietnamese women! They are exotic flowers from Southeast Asia! LOL! :woot:8-):wub::man_in_love:

Good job to our Vietnam friends ! Now, please prepare us some bowl of pho tia gan sach ! LOL!

Like this one !

View attachment 145311

View attachment 145313
that is crazy :)

indeed I read a report there is a vietnamese pho restaurant in california, staging "pho challenge".
if anyone successfully eats the giant bowl empty, he/she does not need to pay, in addition gets $500 in cash.

Of course not! I love Vietnamese food and Vietnamese women! They are exotic flowers from Southeast Asia! LOL! :woot:8-):wub::man_in_love:
beware of vietnamese women today. they look nice, but can be aggressive and make your life to hell :D
f98755306ac3ab4bfb2771f82bce7d97.jpg

Back
Top Bottom