What's new

Fishermen's dilemma

yes it's very brave of indians to arrest poor fishermen. Very honourable of them.

We always hand them back, and indian fishermen are treated better in Pakistani prisons than they are on indian street.

hindoostany returns Pakistani prisoner in body bag, many of them facing torture and abuse......

Our leaders never even address this issue, we should not be averse to confronting these indian and making certain issues and standpoints crystal clear. They need to be taught a lesson.

I have never seen you say anything positive. Carry on with your rant.

^^^^

thanks for the kind words, but TT status is just an "on-paper" thing; that also has little bearing on my approach to topics like this. indian should focus resources and time on its own poor, rather than arresting poor fishermen from our country to use as bargaining chips.

as i said, we always return indian prisoners unharmed. Even, they are treated better by us than by their own people.

I have never seen you say anything positive. Carry on with your rant.

the injustice and disrespect to our citizens will not stand

as far as bharat is concerend, you're right I have nothing positive to say. And i'm not ashamed to admit it. No emotions at all involved here.

what is there positive to say? Based on status quo, to me you are an enemy country. Seems you don't even spare the poor -you prefer to exploit them.

Last edited:
the injustice and disrespect to our citizens will not stand

As if you are going to start WWIII. Just because you are a Thinktank, doesn't give you the freedom to attack anyone and everyone you do not like. Get to the bottom of the fact and then talk. Back your arguments with facts.

as far as bharat is concerend, you're right I have nothing positive to say. And i'm not ashamed to admit it.

And why is that?

Btw, there are some positive points about Pakistan I am not ashamed to admit.

Thank You.

no we wont start a war over arrested fishermen.

It's foreign office and interior ministries job to pressure india to release them

i'm just a frustrated bystander

No trolls needed here plzz lets stick to the topic .. furtheremore, its politics between both nations and yes the poor the one caught in between so that's that stop making is a trashy thread and raising tensions here.

no we wont start a war over arrested fishermen.

It's foreign office and interior ministries job to pressure india to release them

i'm just a frustrated bystander

Mr. Abu, just so that you know, I have already said that those fishermen should be released. Poor people should not be targeted between warring nations.

Thank You.

we should blame ourselves more. Nobody has been delegated to effectively stand up for their rights, or lobby for them.

those fishermen have nothing to do with the politics; they just work day to night just to earn basic living. Why should they be embroiled in the games?

and I agree, we should avoid flame-bait. I will keep my opinions to myself in the interests of proper discussion.

I wonder where Asma Jahangir & HRCP are when our fishermen are languising in prisons simply for straying a few yards into hindustany waters. Some of them suffer from health issues and dont get any medical attention.

we should blame ourselves more. Nobody has been delegated to effectively stand up for their rights, or lobby for them.
You said it right.

those fishermen have nothing to do with the politics; they just work day to night just to earn basic living. Why should they be embroiled in the games?
If this indeed is true, then sorry for all those who get partitioned while just trying to earn a living.

and I agree, we should avoid flame-bait. I will keep my opinions to myself in the interests of proper discussion.
Thanks. As a general user, I should live by your example.

I wonder where Asma Jahangir & HRCP are when our fishermen are languising in prisons simply for straying a few yards into hindustany waters. Some of them suffer from health issues and dont get any medical attention.
Talk to them, contact them, make them talk to Indian authorities. I am sure a solution will come out.

I don't know where is this attitude going to take this region but one thing is for sure, India is getting more and more arrogant with every passing month. Some nose-lock must be put in its nose or the bull in its madness would only bring disaster to the region.

as long as current politican scenario exists, there will be no solution

In fact, the gap will further widen. The difference is, we return indian fishermen alive.

indians always release Pakistani fishermen when they are dead. And they always complain of torture and ill treatment.

That is most unacceptable.

as long as current politican scenario exists, there will be no solution

In fact, the gap will further widen. The difference is, we return indian fishermen alive.

indians always release Pakistani fishermen when they are dead. And they always complain of torture and ill treatment.

That is most unacceptable.

Uncalled for Sir, please back up your claims with proofs. Once you start backing up, I will do the same. I live by your example.

Though i must admit your earlier posts were so biased that i did not feel like replying...Anyways i like the bolded part..so you may want to read this

The Hindu : National : Court orders release, deportation of 16 Pakistani prisoners

16 Pakistani Prisoners Released Order Indian SC - Pakistan - Zimbio

You might wanna read this as well

Rights body gets Pakistani boy released from Indian prison | NowPublic News Coverage
Burney Trust files petition in Indian High Court for the release of Pakistani detained illegally. - Free Online Library

P.S: My advice don't let hatred simply blind you...Like any society there is no derth of good and bad people on both sides...Also don't make big claims like Indian fisherman are better in Pakistani Jails than Indian Roads because such nonsensical remarks don't go well with your status...

First the news is Indian captured Pakistani fishermen from Pakistani waters.

its not about Pakistan beating Indian fishermen.

Don't post offtopic trolls to derail the thread if you dont have anything good to post.

All your post reported for off topic troll.

Read the topic first.

You are talking about off topic troll :rofl::rofl::hitwall::hitwall:. I think u need to read your post. Just now you responded with your oneliner in kayani visit to usa and ttp problem

"Ajmal kasaab was captured from Indian mumbai. SO he is an Indian? "

I don't know where is this attitude going to take this region but one thing is for sure, India is getting more and more arrogant with every passing month. Some nose-lock must be put in its nose or the bull in its madness would only bring disaster to the region.

What options would you suggest??? Don't worry about the region because with this kind of thinking region is any ways doomed...

Back
Top Bottom