First Saudi woman climbs Mount Everest

:victory: Go for it budd, God's speed.

This is icing on the cake .

7565-highest-road-in-the-world-nubra-valley-india.jpg

2459388430015188700nfZsuZ_fs.jpg

1000x500-1.jpg

And this is "Euripides" .

Pulsar-200-ns-11-free-hd-wallpaper.jpg

This makes me think ,. i should take a month off from work and pursue my dream of riding from Delhi to Ladakh on my dear bike "Euripides"

Have you not done already? :P
It was my dream too.. but somehow could not join the group when the time came..
but I did go there.. via srinagar... on a shared qualis... much scarier actually than bike... :)

ontopic: congrats to the lady, am sure she will inspire more saudi women to fulfill their dreams.

People give Saudis a very bad rap. They also have a some really good apples among them.

History? :D

Anyway, Raha Muharraq is hottie gurl :smitten:

Edit
For those of you who can read Arabic, check this out.

anyone as physically fit as her would be very attractive I reckon.

شينة يابووووي ذوقك مخييييييس

:laugh:

I am thinking, how many saudi men been on top of Everest ?

And i don't mean folks who claim to be ontop of the world on their way back from bahrain.

The Berber seems obsessed about the Arab world. No wonder when he is a Berber and all that comes with it in connection to the Arab world. Poor thing.

Well done Raha.:cheesy:

The Berber seems obsessed about the Arab world. No wonder when he is a Berber and all that comes with it in connection to the Arab world. Poor thing.

The last thing I will be obsessed with is a guy of your likes...I congratulated the women not only because she climbed the highest mountain in the world, but she got the balls to show to worms like you that she is the better" man" of KSA., where women are considered the weakest and the shortest link to the demise of a society and its culture. That Saudi climber represents the mother, the sister, the aunt of each one of you @sshole. And she did it without a freaking supervision of her 3 years brother or 90 years old Saudi fart. .Our women have their voice heard, if they are ignored they fight politically and often physically for their right...Mediterranean women are too tough for you anyway and I hope that women follow and mime ours to bring you to 2013.

That why god gave you a tiny tiny zeb.

The last thing I will be obsessed with is a guy of your likes...I congratulated the women not only because she climbed the highest mountain in the world, but she got the balls to show to worms like you that she is the better" man" of KSA., where women are considered the weakest and the shortest link to the demise of a society and its culture. That Saudi climber represents the mother, the sister, the aunt of each one of you @sshole. And she did it without a freaking supervision of her 3 years brother or 90 years old Saudi fart. .Our women have their voice heard, if they are ignored they fight politically and often physically for their right...Mediterranean women are too tough for you anyway and I hope that women follow and mime ours to bring you to 2013.

You must be an absolute moron. Stick to Berber matters and don't interfere in Arab matters that you have no idea about. Was it not for the constant anti-Arab nonsense that comes out from your mouth I would not even give you two thoughts. Don't worry about that.

Saudi women are pioneers in the Arab world on many fronts, among the most educated and highly respected. But what should an Berber from Algeria know about this?

Do you see me acting like Einstein on Berber matters and acting like I know it all despite really knowing NOTHING?

Don't worry about our beautiful Arab women. They are doing better than you Berbers! Nor do they need pity from your likes that have no business in such matters anyway.

Back
Top Bottom