What's new

First prototype of 105mm Light Howitser revealed

That's common sense. However that same guy who is wearing the slippers is also wearing hand gloves. Seems like he actually cares for his wellbeing. Probably in that particular situation he doesn't need protection for his feet or he is exempted from using protected shoes for some reason. I would think people know their job better than some outsiders, save for the Tuzla dock workers that kept getting killed every now and then until a couple years ago.
I Switzerland for exsample its forbidden to even enter a workshop without propper protection, only because you dont do a dangerous work at the moment doesnt mean someone else passing by couldnt drop something, i think this also explains why so many people in Turkey die in work place accidents compared to Europe.

That's common sense. However that same guy who is wearing the slippers is also wearing hand gloves. Seems like he actually cares for his wellbeing. Probably in that particular situation he doesn't need protection for his feet or he is exempted from using protected shoes for some reason. I would think people know their job better than some outsiders, save for the Tuzla dock workers that kept getting killed every now and then until a couple years ago.

Lol, have you heard of a thing called safety regulations ?

its not up to him to choose what's "ok" to wear in the environment, there should be or maybe there already is
a regulation which he has to follow no matter what.

That particular person is wearing those rubber terliks for safety, MKE doesn't give two schits about it's workers to buy them proper welders boots.

This simply cant be said enough, MKEK needs to be privatized.
I thought the same long ago, but i think MKEK is to huge to be privatized...

Maybe State can had over MKEK to "Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerini Güçlendirme Vakfı"...So that they can reorganize/restructure MKEK like Aselsan. ?

I dunno if this is possible or not.... @cabatli_53

Maybe State can had over MKEK to "Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerini Güçlendirme Vakfı"...So that they can reorganize/restructure MKEK like Aselsan. ?

I dont know what to do, to privatize or not but such standards in a state company is a shame, the state should be a positive exsample not a negative.

I dont know what to do, to privatize or not but such standards in a state company is a shame, the state should be a positive exsample not a negative.
Almost all of the State companies are shame...even Erdo said this.

Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, kamu kurumların mantık hep şudur: Devletin malı deniz yemeyen domuz... Devletin malını kimse aynı hassasiyetle ele almıyor.
Kamuda 'devletin malı deniz yemeyen domuz' mantığı var - Memurlar.Net

He is right in this case....

Almost all of the State companies are shame...even Erdo said this.

Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, kamu kurumların mantık hep şudur: Devletin malı deniz yemeyen domuz... Devletin malını kimse aynı hassasiyetle ele almıyor.
Kamuda 'devletin malı deniz yemeyen domuz' mantığı var - Memurlar.Net

He is right in this case....
Yeah i know this philosophy is existent since decades, but what makes me angry is how is the state gonna enforce standards in private sector when they even cant get their shit together in their own backyard? (thought the sefatey standards in private sector are often better than in state compnies in Turkey, exsample: Hospitals, alem gider mersine biz gideriz tersine. :disagree:)

Yeah i know this philosophy is existent since decades, but what makes me angry is how is the state gonna enforce standards in private sector when they even cant get their shit together in their own backyard? (thought the sefatey standards in private sector are often better than in state compnies in Turkey, exsample: Hospitals, alem gider mersine biz gideriz tersine. :disagree:)

The owner of the private company protects his property and sets up his organization to that end. The government choses from the capable candidate companies to get govt businesses done. The other day I was listening to Haluk Bayraktar of Baykar Makina who is the manifacturer of the Bayraktar tactical UAV systems. After a long speech in which he often mentioned how many hardships they went through, he said if it was't difficult they wouldn't have produced a high quality product. And also he proudly said Bayraktar UAV budget is just USD50mn while Anka budget is ten times as much and it is not in inventory yet.

State doesn't need to enforce anything on to private sector....boss enforce them enough. :smokin: (with an exception of enforcing safety regulations. IE; mine accidents.)

Sometimes, while talking with colleagues we say "If goverment workers have been changed with private sector workers we would pass Germany in 10 years." :lol:

And also he proudly said Bayraktar UAV budget is just USD50mn while Anka budget is ten times as much and it is not in inventory yet.
He had been unfair to ANKA.... let's see him if he can develop a MALE class UAV (with ASELFLIR-300T)

State doesn't need to enforce anything on to private sector....boss enforce them enough. :smokin: (with an exception of enforcing safety regulations. IE; mine accidents.)

Sometimes, while talking with colleagues we say "If goverment workers have been changed with private sector workers we would pass Germany in 10 years." :lol:

He had been unfair to ANKA.... let's see him if he can develop a MALE class UAV (with ASELFLIR-300T)

He wouldn't take that challenge. Air platforms are always designed around an available engine which is a Rotax engine for Bayraktar case as is the choice for 90% of similar size air vehicles. And I think Haluk B. said that they are not thinking of anything like a turbine version. While Anka is 1500 kg (Bayraktar being 650 kg) Anka class platforms need a larger engine like 160+hp (Bayraktar Rotax is 100-112 hp) and that class of aero engine should be harder to procure and use.

There was also not really an answer to what is next in their agenda.

Bro, I don't want to talk much about them since MKEK is also a part of that proud defence industry but MKEK passed a comprehensive modernization process. Their production brenchs are renewed and capabilities/production technics are higly advanced at present. Think They have been producing barrels vertically thanks to latest investments. Hundreds of million dollars have been paid to carry out mentioned upgrading but It is about menthality, principles and institutionalism. The reports are fulled with failure stories. An electronic giant like Aselsan is helping MKEK to teach How a flammable chemical should be manufactured or Roketsan rises voice to MKEK that can't test already developed fuse system..etc Don't you see One of a technician puts slipper during working. It summarize the discipline standarts of them. Remember When SSM announced that MPT serial production will be shared with KaleKalip that Kale is actually designed serious components of MPT after MKEK failed, The workers hit the streets to protest SSM with a reason of playing their breads(or something like that). That's How they looks to technological matters unfortunately. What can I say more?

Last edited:
J2O9Q0V.gif

They are using the lightweight Aluminium trail assembly in this ^^ Most likely the air transportable version of Boran.
T6EPEEC.jpg

This is probably final version of the aluminium trail arm
d5kkGL.jpg

The more heavy weight version of Boran, Trail assembly made from steel. Firing platform is attached.
VSAhZxT.jpg

1jRCQAB.jpg

They are using the lightweight Aluminium trail assembly in this ^^ Most likely the air transportable version of Boran.
T6EPEEC.jpg

This is probably final version of the aluminium trail arm
d5kkGL.jpg

The more heavy weight version of Boran, Trail assembly made from steel. Firing platform is attached.
VSAhZxT.jpg

1jRCQAB.jpg

Thank god. The fact that the BORAN had the same weight as the more powerfull M777 made me assume that we wouldnt use aluminium or titanium at all.

Back
Top Bottom