What's new

First prototype of 105mm Light Howitser revealed

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
260920121357053111722_2.jpg

Posted by Cabatli at another forum, Azerbadyan also will purchase these Howitsers. Deal signed at IDEF 2011 apparently.

http://www.dha.com.tr/turkiye-ile-azerbaycan-arasinda-muhimmat-anlasmasi-imzalandi_161333.html

Total requirment is 106, But probably will raise with hundreds duo to replacing the outdated ones.

It will be heaviest artillery piece we can carry with an S70

It's sad really, I'd expect an equivalent of M777, at least something close. But i guess titanium is too expensive for us :/

It will be heaviest artillery piece we can carry with an S70

It's sad really, I'd expect an equivalent of M777, at least something close. But i guess titanium is too expensive for us :/

Well this is just the first prototype, Perhaps the second one will look more awesome then this simple design...

Well this is just the first prototype, Perhaps the second one will look more awesome then this simple design...
I'm damn sure it will remain 105mm so...

Hey at least they used aluminium there :) some light-material. That's very creative of MKE :D

You want us to produce an equivalent of M777 ?...it's a hard job.
Yes Yes Yes Yes

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis
f4e744fc-69b5-4af0-abf4-477bdb12dde9_16x9_600x338.jpg

An Egyptian warship fires a missile during a military drill (File photo: AP)
Text size A A A
Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 26 March 2015
Pakistan and Egypt announced their participation in the ongoing Saudi-led military campaign against with air and naval forces, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.

Al Arabiya said Egypt, Pakistan and Sudan have also expressed their readiness to contribute ground troops in the campaign.

The UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Jordan have also deployed fighter jets to join the Saudi air force in the ongoing air campaign against Yemen’s Houthi rebels, Al Arabiya News Chanel reported.

The UAE has deployed 30 fighter jets, Bahrain 15, Kuwait 15, Qatar 10 and Jordan 6 warplanes, according to the news channel.

Last Update: Thursday, 26 March 2015 KSA 08:34 - GMT 05:34

Back
Top Bottom