What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

clearly not look at the mud area its much bigger in June

and in June 3 Bradleys are next to each other

so basically 8 x Bradleys have been lost in 2 occasions

Naalsio works for the Oryx team. These are old documented losses.

It’s also worth noting that a lot of the damaged Bradley’s from June have been repaired.

Naalsio works for the Oryx team. These are old documented losses.

It’s also worth noting that a lot of the damaged Bradley’s from June have been repaired.

I can see what I can see dont need anyone else to verify it please

the counter offensive is now over and now wait for the Russian counter offensive

my feeling is they will take Odessa and completely cut Ukraine off from the Black Sea

clearly not look at the mud area its much bigger in June

and in June 3 Bradleys are next to each other

so basically 8 x Bradleys have been lost in 2 occasions
They are the same 4. You can look at the patch of grass at the leading Bradley, also unless you have another set of 4 Bradley being destroyed going the same direction, they all facing each other the same way

Mud patch also can be explained by the mud accumulated by the rain between June and now

They are the same 4. You can look at the patch of grass at the leading Bradley, also unless you have another set of 4 Bradley being destroyed going the same direction, they all facing each other the same way

Mud patch also can be explained by the mud accumulated by the rain between June and now

you can clearly see the locations of the IFV are different locations and positions to each other

and mud patch is different in both

you can clearly see the locations of the IFV are different locations and positions to each other

and mud patch is different in both
You have 2 collided into each other after hitting the mine one going backward and one further up next to the IMR-2 recovery vehicle.

They are the same, or do I have to screen cap 2 photo and match it up for you?

And again mud spot can fill if there is rain, you don't look at mud track if you want to ID the location, you look at vegetation because it take time for grass to grow

Last edited:
You have 2 collided into each other after hitting the mine one going backward and one further up next to the IMR-2 recovery vehicle.

They are the same, or do I have to screen cap 2 photo and match it up for you?

And again mud spot can fill if there is rain, you don't look at mud track if you want to ID the location, you look at vegetation because it take time for grass to grow

the recent photo from July shows the 4th Bradley separated from the other 3 by green grass, in the older one from June its one large mud patch

Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 14.05.30.png

More Bradley’s knocked out

4 Bradleys destroyed together

This is not a Lancet kill

Clearly killed by ground fighting for which they are designed

Also there are no way artillery destroy these Bradley, all the damage was done on the undercarriage, the top side is intact.

You are talking about artillery, those are high angle plunging fire, it won't damage the Bradley undercarriage, at best you can blown the track off if it hit next to it, which none of them exhibit these damaged.

Mine does that to a vehicle when a tank roll over a mine, that set off a inverted V shape explosion as the pressure point as the charge of a mine is pointing up...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom