What's new

First Pakistani girl topped unclimbed 6400m peak, Chashkin Sar, in the Karakorum

I was ordered to address you as Ma'am by others here on PDF.

My friends call me VC. May I refer to you as Jana? :)

Oh bhai maine bas yeh kaha thaa ke woh Sir nahi hai :cool:

sabhi log Jana kehte hain aap bhi keh lo........ itni bari baat to nahi

and feel free to call me Sir, anytime :rofl:

Oh bhai maine bas yeh kaha thaa ke woh Sir nahi hai :cool:

sabhi log Jana kehte hain aap bhi keh lo........ itni bari baat to nahi

and feel free to call me Sir, anytime :rofl:

SIR, I think it will be better if I wait for the lady's permission too, just to be safe. :lol:

The important thing is not the height of the peak but the important thing is

The project main objective was to make a documentary to promote women adventure in Pakistan

Yup true but Jana still 6400m is too much climb for me and many other men here on this forum. :D

@Topic

Great work by the girl. Pakistan is proud of you.:pakistan:

Last edited:
It's not the height of the mountain, it is its structure and difficulty. You can have a 6,500 meter peak that is vastly more difficult than Everest.

K2 is a famous example, a killer mountain shorter than Everest. Everest has blind people and children climbing on the Hillary route these days. Leave K2 to the experts.

Good for this girl, doing something that 99% of the men here probably could not.

yes you are right, Nanga Parbat in Pakistan is well known as killer mountain, as its the most deadliest of the eight-thousanders for climbers, tho its 8,126 m, and ranked 9th

Also a movie is made on it named as Nanga Parbat (2010)

Nanga Parbat (2010) - IMDb

also it is one of the most beautiful, IMO

nanga-parbat2.jpg

Best scene was sometime in the morning like at 4AM, Pakistan Army fires some artillery towards Indian Check point and General says "Time to wake up Indians":partay::partay:

Best scene was sometime in the morning like at 4AM, Pakistan Army fires some artillery towards Indian Check point and General says "Time to wake up Indians":partay::partay:

So you should be thankful that we gave you a wakeup call. :D

By the way I want to watch this scene, is it present on the internet.
:cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom