What's new

First P-3C fly today after recoverd from mehran base attack damage

but this is The Shaanxi Y-8 or Yunshuji-8 (Chinese: 运-8) aircraft is a medium size medium range transport aircraft produced by Shaanxi Aircraft Company in China, based on the Soviet Antonov An-12. It has become one of China's most popular military and civilian transport/cargo aircraft, with many variants produced and exported. Although the An-12 is no longer made in Ukraine, the Chinese Y-8 continues to be upgraded and produced. An estimated 75 Y-8 aircraft had been built by 2001.

i am talking about maritime surveillance aircraft like P-3 Orion not some Transporter Or (AEW&C)

wiki says that paf is already a operator.

thats zdk-03 awacs not y-8x

PAF_ZDK-03.jpg

actually there were three P-3s parked at tarmac, i saw them some day before the attack. two were recently received upgraded P-3c from USA (light cream colour) and one was old (Gray colour) .. both new P-3's were destroyed in attack and old one recovered.

actually there were three P-3s parked at tarmac, i saw them some day before the attack. two were recently received upgraded P-3c from USA (light cream colour) and one was old (Gray colour) .. both new P-3's were destroyed in attack and old one recovered.

as we failed to protect them lolz

Isn't it strange that they only went with full force on the brand new planes first - ignoring the older plane
And isn't it strange that they came in and went - in complete shadow of stealth , how would they get such classified information how to come into the base - that is secured unless satellite photo or GPS guidance was provided to the intruders ...

What was the incentive that was given to these "people" were they promised something in return to carry out this mission

Isn't it strange that they only went with full force on the brand new planes first - ignoring the older plane
And isn't it strange that they came in and went - in complete shadow of stealth , how would they get such classified information how to come into the base - that is secured unless satellite photo or GPS guidance was provided to the intruders ...

What was the incentive that was given to these "people" were they promised something in return to carry out this mission

no its not strange sir . strange is we work 10 years for these few birds and keep them open air they come blast them and there target achieved . its pure failure of security and intelligence . if you keep block-52 like these they will do it with them same .

why its strange? even if i will be on there place i will do same thing if my target is to damage enemy i will select high value things first .

Pakistan getting 3 P-3C from US as replacement of the two destroyed and another crashed during a sortie.

How would some no brain , terrorist who has no clue what he is doing be able to tell difference between a new Orion and a Old Orion

My personal view is that these group of 3-4 people were , given a suicide mission by 3rd party in return for some sorta "exchange" or support to their cause by 3rd party

If these were anti Russian elements , well someone who did not liked Russians probably gave them incentive to harm the orions , and in return they will fund their comrads with cash or sophisticated weapons -

Because - I mean even if the planes were in airport but how many of you can reach a plane in an airport these are always guarded by cameras and videos -

To have sophisticated tracking of the path - to follow and by pass security could only have been achieved with highly enhanced - settilite imagry and support from 3rd party that had communication links with these elements

As much as I would want to believe that some no brain terrorist managed to sneak in highly protected Navy's territory and they managed to do all that

Is not possible

a) With out funding or promise of huge gift for their cause
b) With out sett-elite imagery
c) With out usage of night vision goggles - I heard these were involved
d) With out sophisticated automatic weapons/ sniper guns
e) And their mission was probably provided aerial support , which allowed them
to sneak into the zones , with guidance -

its a really good news that pakistan has succeeded in bringing back those orions back into service.good news.
congrats to your technicians.good job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom