What's new

First lady cadet from Bhutan feels at home in Chennai OTA

Chenai .. is a unique city.
The first impression is not always good. Hot , Humid, chaotic traffic , and Auto Drivers !!
But impression starts changing once you spend ur time.
1.you will find people smart, intellectual,and knowledgeable ( just dont starts Kamal vs Rajani or DMK vs AIDMK topic with them )
2. Cultural events : Chennai is soul of southern India cultural event. Not a day passes when some quality event : be it Caranatic music event or anything else takes place in the city.
Chennai-music-fest-1.jpg

3. Food : Be it Street Food,Breakfast and Coffee Swarna Bhavans , fiery chettinad cusine or a cool glass of Jigar thanda .. u never will be disappointed. Now a days thanks for IT Boom and Profeeesion colleges u can find excelent Home Made Bihari/Punjabi/Delhi food at many places.
street3.jpg
south-ind-meals.jpg

10-best-chettinad-non-veg-restaurants-in-chennai-177.jpg

images
images

4. Temples : Some of the most magnificent temples are in and around Chennai.

21-kaptemple1.jpg

and finally a MONSOON drive on ECR on a rainy day to complete the visit.
3.jpg

Are you Tamilian bro?

hhahahaa ! no brother .. i am a bihari who have spent some wonderful time (almost 6 years) in three south Indian cities : Chennai,Hyderbad, and Bangalore.

Ah ok....glad you enjoyed it! Did you pick up any of the south indian languages/lingo?

Ah ok....glad you enjoyed it! Did you pick up any of the south indian languages/lingo?
sadly no :( . i can understand Kannada a bit and speak in Old Hyderabad Ascent !! but hey i learned the art of making excellent filter coffee, Idaly, Dosai and Mangalore Chicken Ghee Roast ... and last month back i had the opportunity to serve coffee and Breakfast to some guests from South India .. they were more than surprised to have a true blue Southern Breakfast in Bihari hinterland !

sadly no :( . i can understand Kannada a bit and speak in Old Hyderabad Ascent !! but hey i learned the art of making excellent filter coffee, Idaly, Dosai and Mangalore Chicken Ghee Roast ... and last month back i had the opportunity to serve coffee and Breakfast to some guests from South India .. they were more than surprised to have a true blue Southern Breakfast in Bihari hinterland !
When I was a kid, I thought south of Kashmir there was Punjab and rest of India was only Bihar. :ashamed:

When I was a kid, I thought south of Kashmir there was Punjab and rest of India was only Bihar. :ashamed:
how about Southern Part !! Funny thing is for many of my south Indian colleague even Gujrat and Odhisa are in North India.

“When I came here, I didn’t know how to ride a bicycle and so when everyone went on a bicycle, I went running along them. But now, with my friends’ help, I have learnt to ride a bicycle,”

Lol cute... Finally she knows to ride a cycle :)

All the best May the force be with you :cheers:
i could not believe it when i read it

how about Southern Part !! Funny thing is for many of my south Indian colleague even Gujrat and Odhisa are in North India.
for folks in the South anything other than TN, Kerala, Karanataka, AP/Telagana was in the North

kudos to her for coping in the hot and humid chennai(coming from bhutan)... i was invited by my friends to go there.. but i insisted that we should meet somewhere in the middle.... so we met in bangalore.. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom