What's new

First flight of second PAK-FA

So what are the changes I read they wanted to make a few changes. Besides the adaption of a new type of vertical tail like the one found on J-20, everything seems to be the same.e smoke

Edit:
Why don't the russians solve the smoke problem on their jet engines?

So what are the changes I read they wanted to make a few changes. Besides the adaption of a new type of vertical tail like the one found on J-20, everything seems to be the same.e smoke

Edit:

But in F-35 engine is smokeless

the engine look little smoky

Where's the smoke? Hot air gases from the exhaust tend to diffract light giving the impression of smoke. Look carefully. The exhaust gases are also blowing up the snow around the runway, again giving the impression of smoke.

Anywho, its nice to see the TVC nozzles. Awesome. Did T-50-1 have TVC?

Anywho, its nice to see the TVC nozzles. Awesome. Did T-50-1 have TVC?

Yes it has, you can see the nozzles working in some older videos before take off.

Seriously man...you guys have to visit some cold countries otherwise you will consider everything as smoke. I hope Brazil is not interested in this fighter jet.

Some one just quote the improvements after the previous test flight made on pakfa. That would make the thread useful.

What is main drawback of smoke engine?

Pollution :P

Just kidding. Smoke from exhaust means the fuel is not completely burnt. So it increases the specific fuel consumption of the engine and frequent maintenance intervals resulting from high carbon deposits.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom