What's new

First ever China-India Naval Exercise

its funny when i started the same thread yesterday there was only one reply...

Cooperation is of utmost importance in tougher economic times.

looks Chinese members do not like such threads........ though ccp likes to do such exercises with india.

who knows they are chineese ........ they can be deeper than ocean friends :coffee:

and these kind of exercise will defenetly boost the relation of both these greate countries.....

Indians are so desperate for friendship with China but not with Pakistan? We all can gain alot with stable region.

Indians are so desperate for friendship with China but not with Pakistan? We all can gain alot with stable region.

As long as there are people like Hafiz Saeed is in Pakistan, it is impossible to start a friendship, coz they can only spit venom.

he is right is it not a good move. china got her back stabbed last time when we were close with india

Yeh yeh... All the backstabing contract has been taken by India and rest of the all ASIAN countries crystal clear with there policy....

Nevermind, I dont think the policy makers of China would agree with you... Yes China is a good, strong, powerful, nation and who doesn't wan't a good relation with them.. India showed this to China by not siding completely with America... There was a excellent analysis by a Pakistani Member about India's policy on this very forum.. and I find no harm in increasing ties with china.. just have to keep your one eye open while sleeping, keeps you away from danger...

Atleast nothestern flank of India will be secured... and China will feel that atleast USA is not seting foot in their western theater..

Regards..

Back
Top Bottom