What's new

First Drone strike in KPK province on Islamic seminary kills up to six

Nope. Giving you something that would be fruitful. This country has already seen dramas like dharna and all that.
you clearly dont know what is civil disobedience.

p.s.

and PTI is going to block NATO supply from KP, this was confirmed yet again by PTI chairman Imran Khan in today's presser, and above that now we have a legal right as well, therefore, it will be KP government blocking the NATO supply.

Pakistan drone strike kills up to six

An intelligence source told the Reuters news agency that Sirajuddin Haqqani, the leader of Taliban-linked Haqqani network, had been spotted at the seminary two days earlier.

Now what was this guy doing over there? And we still rant that US is not respecting our sovereignty.

Now media reports are coming saying three of the killed belonged to Haqqani Network.
Any Tom, Dick and Harry does an act of terror and is subsequently killed or arrested from our soil? Why don't we concentrate on handling this mess first? Once this issue is resolved, we will stop witnessing Drone Attacks.

you clearly dont know what is civil disobedience.

p.s.

and PTI is going to block NATO supply from KP, this was confirmed yet again by PTI chairman Imran Khan in today's presser, and above that now we have a legal right as well, therefore, it will be KP government blocking the NATO supply.

I perfectly know what is civil disobedience. It is you who is satisfied with this dharna drama.

Now what was this guy doing over there? And we still rant that US is not respecting our sovereignty.

Now media reports are coming saying three of the killed belonged to Haqqani Network.
Any Tom, Dick and Harry does an act of terror and is subsequently killed or arrested from our soil? Why don't we concentrate on handling this mess first? Once this issue is resolved, we will stop witnessing Drone Attacks.

Lets assume that this report is true. But then how can we take action against them ourselves. When both the federal and the provincial govts are hell bent on dialogue with these people.

They are going after the haqqanis, first nasiruddin was whacked and now this.

Lets assume that this report is true. But then how can we take action against them ourselves. When both the federal and the provincial govts are hell bent on dialogue with these people.
Do you think US, on her own, would have tracked down Haqqani in that Madrissah? Whether we accept it or not, there is a tacit understanding between US and Pakistan on at least intel levels. And yes who killed the son of Haqqani in Islamabad? Who traced him? Who monitored him?

Now with this drone attack on KPK and its not in FATA(Which comes under ISB gov). KPK gov can ask directly to PAF that they are under attack and as per Rules PAF needs to engage to defend the KPK ...

Even Army is under constitution need to listen to KPK CM now, IK just need to hit the right steps to sort this issue out ... IF KPK CM jsut write a letter to federal gov and Army about being under attack , they need to defend as per constitution

I perfectly know what is civil disobedience. It is you who is satisfied with this dharna drama.

apparently you are clueless. anyway read again the last para from my post.

What good will it do EVEN IF You block NATO supply through KPK ??, Baluchistan route(Chaman-Kandahar) is shorter anyways and NATO supply will continue .. Can you explain that how will stopping NATO supply through KPK have any effect on drone attacks?

apparently you are clueless. anyway read again the last para from my post.

Yeah I have read it. Blockage of NATO supply won't stop drone attacks. Period.

Do you think US, on her own, would have tracked down Haqqani in that Madrissah? Whether we accept it or not, there is a tacit understanding between US and Pakistan on at least intel levels. And yes who killed the son of Haqqani in Islamabad? Who traced him? Who monitored him?

So you want to say that PML(N) govt is also playing the same double game like its predecessors.

So you want to say that PML(N) govt is also playing the same double game like its predecessors.
There are more powerful actors in the game than PML-N. And you and I know who they are.....

Yeah I have read it. Blockage of NATO supply won't stop drone attacks. Period.

quite possible, but how civil disobedience would do? anyway, we are not here bringing some iran style revolution, where we would go occupy consulates and embassies.

there are civil ways to go around and PTI will adopt those

What good will it do EVEN IF You block NATO supply through KPK ??, Baluchistan route(Chaman-Kandahar) is shorter anyways and NATO supply will continue .. Can you explain that how will stopping NATO supply through KPK have any effect on drone attacks?
Exactly, however, the risk and costs of supplies will jump up as Chaman serves are supply point for Southern Afghanistan while Peshawar for Northern Afghanistan.

If you want respect you need to earn it, show your balls without it its all bullshit just learn to live with humiliation.

There are more powerful actors in the game than PML-N. And you and I know who they are.....

thats your mentality and mentality of your leaders, not ours and our kind of Pakistanis, we live with dignity and honour and refuse to surrender or bow to foreign masters !

after the pindi incident it is quite clear...that the outcome aimed is to generate uprising and civil war from within ...lot of 'PAID REVOLUtiONARY'' are sitting idle in our country...

Back
Top Bottom