What's new

First demonstration flight with air launched version of Brahmos on Su 30 MKI successful today.

Clxf28wUsAE8JwI.jpg

Clxf471UgAQwG6o.jpg

Clxf6B9VYAA7A4I.jpg

Clxj8_3VAAEI7JX.jpg

They just carried it under mki or fired them ???

They just carried it under mki or fired them ???

Carried out flight. Fire to be done in coming days.

This is a great achievement. Brahmos with MKI is a big force multiplier. Thiis is a great threat to our enemy ships sailing in international water. We can target them from a great distance say 500 KM.

Guess which other county has Su30 and will be smacking their lips. Let's see how CCP dominates the seas now.

It's regular Brahmos or mini version?

Regular, modified for air launch as initial elevation (which is very resource hungry) is eliminated.

The mini, if it actually materializes (I have my doubts), will be much smaller. An MKI will be able to carry three of those, and even the Mig 29s, Jags and Mirages will be able to carry one. THAT will be a quantum capability jump.

But if its such a big capability jump, it must be equally difficult to achieve too. @Abingdonboy can probably give us more info on the status as he seems pretty updated on this stuff.

Sukjoi 30mki firing BVR range brahmos with 300km range is going to be a devastating couple with its speed

@Abingdonboy

i will consider it a great news when its sucsessfully fired and tested from an MKI

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom