What's new

First Chinese AEW&C ZDK-03 Karakoram Eagle Delivered

and here we are wetting our pants thinking we have got a proper UCAV!!!

PAF have received the first of the four planned Chinese AWE&C aircraft ZDK-03 "Karakoram Eagle".
the plane have reported to have landed at Masroor Airbase Karachi.
a separate squadron is being st up for the four planned Chinese ZDK-03. the procurement will help PAF establish a new regime of situational awareness and control.

1101347859-1.gif

news of the day for me,, great going PAF
it is all over TV and also read in news paper. however nothing much present on internet as yet. keep looking for updates and will update the thread for more info.

Chinese+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+%2528AEW%2526C%2529+Karakoram+Eagle+for+Pakistan+Air+Force+in+PAF+colors+aesa+radar.jpg

This is the image of the first of four Sino-Pak ZDK-03 Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AEW&C) Karakoram Eagle in its final colors before delivery to Pakistan Air Force.

thanks and best regards!

sir these are old pics i guess, can u share someone from todays event please??
that will also confirm the news!!

look all of my sources pics are not yet come out sir as soon as i get first i save them in my pc and then shear with defence.pk lolz

Congratulations to CHINA, because they made it and sold it for a fat profit, which they will reinvest in their universities.

i am still curious that is this news is about PAF AWACS or some other spy planes .........plz some one confirm

Back
Top Bottom