What's new

First Chinese AEW&C ZDK-03 Karakoram Eagle Delivered

i didn,t heard in news and not seen any reliable source that can claim the dilvery of zdk-03 i dono why every 1 is so sure about this? with any source

The day has gone, but not a single confirmation yet neither for UAV nor for AWAC.

Good news but still no pic's? and of what? our media i swer...

First Chinese AWACS ZDK-03 Karakoram Eagle Delivered TO Pakistan ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

First Chinese AWACS ZDK-03 Karakoram Eagle Delivered TO Pakistan

PAF have received the first of the four planned Chinese AWE&C aircraft ZDK-03 "Karakoram Eagle".

The plane have reported to have landed at Masroor Airbase Karachi.
a separate squadron is being st up for the four planned Chinese ZDK-03. the procurement will help PAF establish a new regime of situational awareness and control.

I am not convinced that its the Karakoram eagle , AFAIK its first of many CH-3 UCAVs.

the news reports that we have shared say that it is FIRST OF FOUR planned planes. PAF going for a UAV in such small number do not seem plausible. i am quite confident that it is in fact the first of ZDk-03 Awe&C aircraft.

the news reports that we have shared say that it is FIRST OF FOUR planned planes. PAF going for a UAV in such small number do not seem plausible. i am quite confident that it is in fact the first of ZDk-03 Awe&C aircraft.
Agreed. And it seems to have landed at Chaklala airbase.

Last month some pictures were revealeved on pakistam military reviews as well there were some reports that first ZDK03 AWACs is ready and painted in PAF colour to deliver to Pakistan very soon.
I Think, this could be first ZDK03 plane.
reason why landing on Masror is logical.we have sabb arieye system in chaklala air base and may be Kamra as well.we should not put all such kind of higly valuable assets in one place, they must be spread in logical way around the country to counter threat frrom all sides.If they are going to base in Karachi then they would also be helpful from seaside incoming theat as well as Rajhistan long border with India.
Two different system covering different areas.anyway, waiting for some solid confirmation about system and Many Congratulation to all members here and to my nation.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom