What's new

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here!

ExtraOdinary

Reaction score
Country
India
First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here! | HiFi Public

iris.jpg

The first Bangladeshi made car is here name Sobari (Meaning: ‘For All’ in Bangla). The Shobari family car was made in Obhoynagor, in Jessore district, and costs only 6 lakhs and 45 thousand taka. Aside from the engine, which was made in India, everything else in the Sobari family car was made locally. The car looks quite similar to India’s Nano car. To be precise the design is almost replica to the Tata Magic IRIS. In Bangladesh this car will be re-branded as Sobari.

The diesel run car can go on 35 kilometers per liter of fuel and has a top speed of 75 kilometer per hour. It can accommodate five passengers. The car also sports LED displays and DVD quality sound system along with other modern features.

The car was displayed on Sunday, the third and last day of ‘The biggest and only show for the automotive world of Bangladesh’ which was held at the Bangabandhu International Convention Centre. The motor show started on April 18 and ended on April 20.

Mohammad Rowshan Khan, the marketing manager of Sobari family car, stated to Banglanews24 that except for the engine, this is the first car that has been manufactured in Bangladesh. He also said that if the demand for the car increases, it will help reduce unemployment and also enhance the reputation of the country. He further stated that aside from the Nano there is no other family car that is cheaper than Sobari.

@arp2041 @BDforever @idune @kalu_miah @MBI Munshi and others...........

Congrats.This is indeed a very big step if the vehicle is produced in mass numbers and is reliable.

It look fine.But please post some more pics from different angle and when it is on road

:lol:I wouldnt be caught dead in this. I know I should be proud of this crap but I couldn't resist, most of Bangladeshis will reject this crap like Indian crap cars, this is a death trap like the Tata Nano. Bangladesh can do much better than this crap, I have higher expectations.

:lol:I wouldnt be caught dead in this. I know I should be proud of this crap but I couldn't resist, most of Bangladeshis will reject this crap like Indian crap cars, this is a death trap like the Tata Nano. Bangladesh can do much better than this crap, I have higher expectations.

If this is the best your country has come up with so far, I don't see where the optimism is coming from.

iris.jpg

The first Bangladeshi made car is here name Sobari (Meaning: ‘For All’ in Bangla). The Shobari family car was made in Obhoynagor, in Jessore district, and costs only 6 lakhs and 45 thousand taka. Aside from the engine, which was made in India, everything else in the Sobari family car was made locally. The car looks quite similar to India’s Nano car. To be precise the design is almost replica to the Tata Magic IRIS. In Bangladesh this car will be re-branded as Sobari.

The diesel run car can go on 35 kilometers per liter of fuel and has a top speed of 75 kilometer per hour. It can accommodate five passengers. The car also sports LED displays and DVD quality sound system along with other modern features.

The car was displayed on Sunday, the third and last day of ‘The biggest and only show for the automotive world of Bangladesh’ which was held at the Bangabandhu International Convention Centre. The motor show started on April 18 and ended on April 20.

Mohammad Rowshan Khan, the marketing manager of Sobari family car, stated to Banglanews24 that except for the engine, this is the first car that has been manufactured in Bangladesh. He also said that if the demand for the car increases, it will help reduce unemployment and also enhance the reputation of the country. He further stated that aside from the Nano there is no other family car that is cheaper than Sobari.

Look like a character in one of those animated car movies, does it talk?

iris.jpg

2011_Tata_Ace_Zip.jpg

Tata-MAGIC-IRIS.jpg

Are u sure it is Bangaldehi vehivle...

a campaign should be raised to ban this junk. its cringe worthy!

iris.jpg

lol it is actually Indian Tata car with rename, parts has been made in BD (except the engine) thats all LOL

Back
Top Bottom