What's new

First 6.4 million doses of Pfizer’s vaccine to be distributed in mid December

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
The federal government plans to send 6.4 million doses of pharmaceutical giant Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine to communities across the United States within 24 hours of regulatory clearance,with the expectation that shots will be administered quickly to front-line health-care workers, the top priority group, officials said Tuesday.

Gen. Gustave Perna, who oversees logistics for Operation Warp Speed, the Trump administration’s effort to speed up treatments and vaccines, told reporters that state officials were informed on Friday night of the allocation, which is based on each state’s overall population.
The amount would cover only a portion of the nation’s 20 million health-care workers, let alone the U.S. population of 330 million. But Perna said “a steady drumbeat” of additional doses will be delivered as manufacturing capacity ramps up in each successive week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/24/vaccine-plan-first-doses/

Wonder if all the billionaires will get this from the black market.

I would love to see the Elite get injected with the vaccine
They will wait and see. Those elites don't worry to make ends meet, ordinary US netizens will be the first batch of guinea pigs.
The CEO of Pfizer sold his stock right after vaccine news come out, I highly doubt the vaccine works as it was advertised.
Let's see how many US keyboard warriors @F-22Raptor will get injected and survived.

They will wait and see. Those elites don't worry to make ends meet, ordinary US netizens will be the first batch of guinea pigs.
The CEO of Pfizer sold his stock right after vaccine news come out, I highly doubt the vaccine works as it was advertised.
Let's see how many US keyboard warriors @F-22Raptor will get injected and survived.

I don't even want to think about a vaccine. Keep those shots away from me. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom