What's new

First 2016 Republican Presidential Debate set for tonight

How is Trump a racist though?

I agree with you, I don't think Trump is racist. I guess its shows us how programmed we are , living in the United States, to be 'politically correct'. God , may He be Glorified, forbid we say something that might offend someone.

Trump carried himself well , i think. And quite frankly he says the things most of the GOP want to say but can't say for fear of 'offending' some people / population.

Personally one of the reasons why I like Bush so much is the sort of growth-centered policy and using immigrants as major economic driver.

People can say what they want about immigrants, but without them the US would be nowhere near where it is today. We often forget that there were more nativist groups against European immigrants 1880-1930 than there are anti-immigration movements in the US 2000-20XX and yet people now describe European immigrants as part of the "Greatest generation" of the 1940s.

While countries like Japan, Germany, China, and Russia will feel the economic effects of an aging population or a negative population growth rate in the future, the US will maintain a somewhat health population growth rate because of IMMIGRANTS.

And then we have some anti-US dudes right here on PDF say some BS like "lol whites won't be the top race anymore because of Hispanic immigrants" as if it actually means anything. IT DOESN'T MATTER what race is the majority in America. As long as we have AMERICANS willing to carry the baton for the United States of America into the future I could care less about their race.

There are AMERICANS of all races and nationalities born in all corners of the globe everyday, it just depends on whether they make it home or not.
:usflag:

As the famous Statue of Liberty quote goes:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

/end rant

Yes, my friend, I agree. And very , very well said ! :)

I agree with you, I don't think Trump is racist. I guess its shows us how programmed we are , living in the United States, to be 'politically correct'. God , may He be Glorified, forbid we say something that might offend someone.

Trump carried himself well , i think. And quite frankly he says the things most of the GOP want to say but can't say for fear of 'offending' some people / population.
:)

Can you elaborate on your statement indicating Trump is not a racist?

As for virtues or lack thereof being "politically correct" it is a debatable topic.

My personal view is that when someone is standing for the office of president he needs to think of each and every person not just his own particular vote bank be it republican/democrat/moderate/conservative/republican. This mandates that a person needs to take into consideration feelings of everyone and take care not offend any particular group. In this scenario being 'politically correct' is a virtue.

Now it is a fact that senior citizens in USA are a huge black-hole that is sucking money out of economy in form of social security benefits despite not being productive but they also vote in huge numbers. Now you can call spade a spade and ask for benefits cuts but then in that case you are betraying your voters and extrapolating that your country as country is nothing but the people who make up that country. Similar situation in case of African Americans/Latino community and so on. They may be minorities but when you stand for president you promise to take care of everyone not the majority alone

Your views?

the thing is, politics is not exactly his business....He already has billions, so he's not desperate to make a few dozen millions just by saying nice words....In my opinion, people like him if in politics would uphold their principles above everything else. So if you agree to this guy's principles, you should vote for him, he can't be bought like other politicians.

How about senator bernie senders on the democrat side because watching debate on issues tonight on the republican party really opened my eyes to how conservative folks truly are across the border. However you have to admit that american Reaganomics has largely failed and again I am not defending Hillary btw because she is a total sell out corporate bot. I do see some hope with bernie senders but I am not sure how you guys feel with his left wing views as far as economic policy is concerned.
Also what is so wrong with Obama care because I heard the candidates being upset about the program during the debate. Imagine in Canada if they ever passed obama care bill, he would be voted out for being a right wing extremist ;)

Sanders is too left wing for my taste but ironically enough he was booed out of a convention for not being pc enough by some left wingers, it was the funniest shit I had ever seen. There are many problems with Obamacare, too many to list in the time I currently have on hand.

Can you elaborate on your statement indicating Trump is not a racist?

As for virtues or lack thereof being "politically correct" it is a debatable topic.

My personal view is that when someone is standing for the office of president he needs to think of each and every person not just his own particular vote bank be it republican/democrat/moderate/conservative/republican. This mandates that a person needs to take into consideration feelings of everyone and take care not offend any particular group. In this scenario being 'politically correct' is a virtue.

Now it is a fact that senior citizens in USA are a huge black-hole that is sucking money out of economy in form of social security benefits despite not being productive but they also vote in huge numbers. Now you can call spade a spade and ask for benefits cuts but then in that case you are betraying your voters and extrapolating that your country as country is nothing but the people who make up that country. Similar situation in case of African Americans/Latino community and so on. They may be minorities but when you stand for president you promise to take care of everyone not the majority alone

Your views?

As someone who has lived here my whole life I can say that the minorities are very very very very very well taken care of and it is the majority whites who are shit on night and day that deserve some slack. I say this despite being a brown dude.

Back
Top Bottom