What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

I am addressing the topic from a neutral point of view some would say favouring Pashtuns. Try to comprehend what I wrote in the last post in simple terms and don’t boil down to personal attacks, you’re acting just like the geezer in the Video (emotional freak). Yes I woud love to see pashtuns from that side of the border progress. Why don’t India feed its own, some say more hunger than Africa. National interest is bigger than anything else, better believe it even for a country like Saudi Arabia. Keep following the muslim Ummah dream to the tunnel where there is no light in end of it.

“.Afghanistan ko islam ka wasta tum jaisey log mat du” not a thing about Islam or Muslims in my post.

Most probably he is going to break your jaw with a punch and you are going to hurt your soft UK-ish hands by punching him.

:lol:
Olamba its bare hot man, tell that man not to mess with the lad from the block.
Pakistan take help from China for their national interest, Afghanistan takes help from India for their national interest. Thats the neutral thinking. Dams for irrigation and electricity in Afghanistan, built by any country, should not trouble your sleep Mr.neutral.

A Kid from the block of UK, can be brought down with just one slap by us......Soft , baby-ish and meek, its not like i have not met Burgers from London.

I am indeed concerned about this senseless clashes on border, while the bigots here are blinded by watan-parasti and jingoism
Watan parasti is the sign of the scoundrel. The clashes here have LITTLE to do with right or wrong as the politics on both sides have focused on their own goals. Neither side can claim right or wrong simply due to the fact that neither side actually cares if a villager from either side has his daughter's hand blown up by a shell from them. The issue here is the border and its enforcement. From a Pakistani viewpoint, its by hook or by crook because they need to secure it; for Afghan's it means a tacit blow to their claim on the durand line.

It is of little consequence which religion, race , colour or creed is killed. Nation states have NEVER cared for this except for briefs periods in history.

A Kid from the block of UK, can be brought down with just one slap by us......Soft , baby-ish and meek, its not like i have not met Burgers from London.
The fact that you think you are superior is where you will falter into bigotry.

Pakistan take help from China for their national interest, Afghanistan takes help from India for their national interest. Thats the neutral thinking. Dams for irrigation and electricity in Afghanistan, built by any country, should not trouble your sleep Mr.neutral.

Like I said earlier Pakistan cannot afford to have Indian influence in AFG, as it will harm Pakistan. Ask china for help, US, others Indians will rather harm Afghans indirectly. Okay if that’s what afghans decide to do and have been doing from the past few years, Pakistan will react and take certain measures that afghans might not fancy. Don’t blame Pakistan after you gave hindus a home to stay in and fire bullets from, because that house will be taken out by any means, like I said states do no consider morality.

Last edited:
So any body know how many Afghanis have gone to hell?and is it really true that fighting also occurred when Pak troops went into the piece of shit (Afghanistan)

and we will do anything in our power for our national interest be it closing and mining the border, bombing those dams ,attacking Indian consulates in Afghanistan or if need arise fight a war with afghanistan.i said it before and i will say it again we Punjabi daal khors don't care if your uncle lives on the other side of the border if he is not a Pakistani he is not one of us.so stop trying to make us responsible for their well being.
*(didn't want to use punjabi word as i belive every pakistani has same right over pakistan and this bradri or qoom prasti should go but you simply are not willing to let go of pashtun qoom so let talk in your tune)
those Britons who you are underestimating will eat you alive if the need arise.single team of sas is far more capable them 1000 of your afghan men

Last edited:
Gone are those days when we use to protest against these actions & show sympathy to poor afghans, they themselves are to be blamed only, sealing the entire border completely & regularizing the movement is must for Pakistan security..

At least one Afghan border policeman was killed and six others injured in clashes with Pakistani border forces in Torkham on Sunday night, officials said.

The clash took place on Sunday night at 9:15pm local time and continued for more than seven hours, executive officer of the border police forces, Mohammad Ayoub Hussainkhil said.

Hussainkhil said that the clash happened after Pakistan border police wanted to build installations in Torkham.

However, officials did not provide more details over the clash.

In the meantime, Pakistani officials confirmed that two of their border policemen were injured in the clash.

This comes after Pakistani border police recently closed the border gate to Afghans without visas.

Officials said that the Torkham border is now closed after the attack.

A week ago, a number of vehicle drivers and shopkeepers in Torkham protested over the continued closure of the Torkham border.

The protestors said that Torkham is not recognized as the border between the two countries and Pakistan does not have the right to close the gate.

The protestors warned Pakistan that if they do not open the gate they will face a major response from Afghans.

Hundreds of Afghan travelers, many of whom are medical tourists, cross through Torkham daily.

what if they add little nuclear thingy in mortars and fire at them just wondering.

The Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) have been put on alert after clash erupted among the Afghan and Pakistani border fores in Torkham earlier tonight.

National Security Council spokesman Tawab Ghorzang in an online statement said National Security Adviser Mohammad Hanif Atmar has reviewed reports regarding the indiscriminate move by the Pakistani forces in Torkham.

Ghorzang further added that all forces in East including the Afghan border police and 201st Corps of the Afghan National Army have been put on alert to defend against the aggression of the enemy and those supporting them.

This comes as local officials in Nangarhar said clash among the Afghan and Pakistani broder guards erupted after the Afghan forces prevented the Pakistani border gaurds to install a gate in the area.

A commander of the Afghan Border Police in east Gen. Ayub Hussain Khel confirmed that the clashes erupted over the installation of a door by the Pakistani border gaurds.

He said an Afghan police lost his life and five others were wounded during the clash which lasted for several hours.

There are no reports regarding the exact number of Pakistani foces casualties as the officials have said two soldiers have sustained injuries.

Lol @ Afghanis acting tough and pretending they can take on the Pakistani forces.

Pak should unleash all its firepower and bring tanks and heavy artillery to the border and show these Pissy Afghanis their true worth .

afghaniyon ki chutar lal karna zarrori hay .. its the need of the hour and they are asking for it

These afghans are firing on a country which helped them the most during their hard times.... India will use them like toilet roll

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom