What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

I met an ANA major who told me, he was a fruit seller in Karachi. Most of these ANA soldiers aren't even 3rd class educated.In most militaries it takes 20 to 25 years just to reach SgtMaj rank. while in Afghanistan, 24 year old guy is the SgtMaj of a whole battalion. ANA soilders never listen to US trainer nor their chain of command, do you really think that guy talking crap really care about anything or holds any power. I think he wasn't even ANA, he was local police ANP.

His manners and his way of talking did point to that. U must have noticed word Aaaaaaay quite many times during discussion while he was addressing the Pakistani guys. Military people do not address each other in that way, not even sworn enemies.

So correct me if I got this wrong

- Pakistan wants to build border posts on its own side of the border and monitor who goes in and out of our borders.
- Afghanistan does not like this and hence attacked Pakistani citizens engaged in work on Pakistani territory
- in the process of doing this they killed/injured/imprisoned innocent Pakistanis

If I got this right then wtf are our armed forces doing? What we do on our soil is no business of anybody else. This is clear and blatant hostility and should be answered in the same manner.

Pakistan should strictly tighten the security of Af-Pak border region. That's where most of the terrorists sneak into Pakistan and wreck havoc.

We should use our UAVs, eletronic equipment, and manpower to completely seal the border for terrorist activities.

Who invited the soviets into afghanistan, Pakistan only reacted to a situation brought to the region by Afghans. If that’s what is leading the afghan army, it won’t be long until Kabul falls again, what an emotional freak. If I was there and he continuously interrupted me like the he did to the FC guy, I would have punched him there and then. Plus his tone/accent is annoying too.

Pakistan Pashtuns especially the younger generations don’t want anything to do with Afghans and won’t give their land away to Afghanistan, the sooner you get this the better.

IF anything big happens on the border, look forward to northern alliance (afghan army) getting their A$$£$ whopped and also expect for the Pakistani pashtuns hatred to grow towards afghans in their cities.
And he would have punched you back. His tone and mannerism, i am not talking about that. The point is , civilians of both countries suffer from exchange of fires like this. The emotional kids here expect me to blindly support Pakistani forces in this exchange of fire. I ask why?. Muslims and people of same stock also live on other side of the border, its not India-vs-Pakistan for me. Both sides are harboring their own versions of Taliban and both armies are found to be involved in killing innocent civilians in their military operations. Angraiz, our most cunning enemy, divided us by Durand line, and now Pashtuns in FC and Pashtuns in Afghan police are firing at each other due to dispute of gates and over demarction of Durand line.

Firing continues.

According to sources Pakistani forces enter Afghanistan and hoisted Pak flag on Sheraz fort.

The Afghan forces deliberately targeted Pakistani civilians to divert gate construction work. So stop selling your inferiority complex churran here. you can cross over to Afghanistan and fight against Pakistan.
Loy Afghanistan cross Loy Pakistan tick :D
Jokes aside Afghanistan should be glad that the border is being sealed it will decrease smuggling and muscreants from crossing undocumented

Afghans are claiming to capture 4 Pakistani posts and 20 Pakistani personnel killed .. As per Afghan Media

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
It was Urdu wali post :D
پوست

Firing at Torkham border left nine Pakistani civilians injured

ISLAMABAD: Tension at Torkham border between Pakistan and Afghan forces has intensified. The firing from Afghan forces is taking place with short pauses along with shelling.

According to Express News, Pakistani security forces are retaliating to the attack with equal force. The attack from Afghan forces has left nine Pakistani civilian injured.

After the attack Pakistan has imposed a curfew in the area of Landi Kotal. All the vehicles crossing the border have been stopped near Takhta Baig check post.

Earlier on Sunday night Afghan forces opened fire at the Torkham border crossing, injuring a soldier, Pakistan Army said.

According to the military’s media wing, Afghan forces began firing as Pakistan started constructing a gate on their side of the border, as a “necessity to check unwanted and illegal movement of terrorists through Torkham.”

“At about 21:20 hours tonight, Afghan Security forces resorted to unprovoked firing on Pakistani side at Torkham Gate,” the ISPR said on Sunday.

A soldier was injured due to Afghan firing, the statement said, adding that the Pakistani security forces responded to the Afghan firing effectively.

Torkham is the most frequent crossing point at Pak-Afghan border, and most of the terrorists have been found using this gate for entry, the statement said.

Border management system starts functioning at Torkham

Meanwhile, spokesperson for Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province, Attaullah Khogyani, confirmed the exchange of fire but did not provide further details.

The incident came days after Pakistan introduced a new mechanism along the border, which requires every Afghan to carry travel documents to enter Pakistan.

Earlier, thousands of Afghans living near the border would cross into Pakistan without passports and visas.

Pakistan said the new system was put in place to curb cross-border movement of militants who would take advantage of the loose border monitoring system.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1121507/army-soldier-injured-firing-torkham-border/

WTF is our army doing?

And he would have punched you back. His tone and mannerism, i am not talking about that. The point is , civilians of both countries suffer from exchange of fires like this. The emotional kids here expect me to blindly support Pakistani forces in this exchange of fire. I ask why?. Muslims and people of same stock also live on other side of the border, its not India-vs-Pakistan for me. Both sides are harboring their own versions of Taliban and both armies are found to be involved in killing innocent civilians in their military operations. Angraiz, our most cunning enemy, divided us by Durand line, and now Pashtuns in FC and Pashtuns in Afghan police are firing at each other due to dispute of gates and over demarction of Durand line.

Why would he punch me back, should instead thank me for teaching him some manners. Yes on both sides people are suffering, what do you expect when there is a war. Afghanistan needs to understand, Pakistan cannot afford to have Indian influence in Afghanistan. The dams/buildings built by India are no way to show how much they love afghans, but to harm Pakistan from AFG. Afghan will pay with their lives, I would rather AFG pashtuns adjust in Pakistan, live their lives. Get involved, but you can clearly see Pakistani and PP are not gonna put up with it for long. Even back in the day they did not appreciate what they were doing in Peshawar etc and called them majjar, instead of making a name for themselves in positive way in Pakistan, theyre doing the opposite.

In regards to angraiz, they are normal human beings like us, some would argue better than our people but states do not have morality, they have worked hard for this day and they will try to dominate. It is survival of the fittest, like in animal kingdom we are animals too. Afghans would do the same, Arabs would do the same if given the power...

The difference between a concerned person and a bigot is how many times that "stock" is mentioned.
I am indeed concerned about this senseless clashes on border, while the bigots here are blinded by watan-parasti and jingoism

Can't you people sit across the table and solve this what is issue all about is it a disputed territory both are claiming

Why would he punch me back, should instead thank me for teaching him some manners. Yes on both sides people are suffering, what do you expect when there is a war. Afghanistan needs to understand, Pakistan cannot afford to have Indian influence in Afghanistan. The dams/buildings built by India are no way to show how much they love afghans, but to harm Pakistan from AFG. Afghan will pay with their lives, I would rather AFG pashtuns adjust in Pakistan, live their lives. Get involved, but you can clearly see Pakistani and PP are not gonna put up with it for long. Even back in the day they did not appreciate what they were doing in Peshawar etc and called them majjar, instead of making a name for themselves in positive way in Pakistan, theyre doing the opposite.

In regards to angraiz, they are normal human beings like us, some would argue better than our people but states do not have morality, they have worked hard for this day and they will try to dominate. It is survival of the fittest, like in animal kingdom we are animals too. Afghans would do the same, Arabs would do the same if given the power...
Your nationality is British as well as location, yet you are advising Afghans from Pakistani perspective?. They are building Dams for irrigation and electricity, they need it.......you are wishing that they dont make progress?.. .. India doing positive things in Afghanistan is troubling you? where is your Islam when China bans Ramadan on its Muslim citizens?....Do you even care what China does to its Muslim inhabitants? ....Afghanistan ko islam ka wasta tum jaisey log mat du

Why would he punch me back, should instead thank me for teaching him some manners. .
Most probably he is going to break your jaw with a punch and you are going to hurt your soft UK-ish hands by punching him.

The Frontier Corps are not well armed

27046945.JPG

They need to send in the Army
FC are armed well now, these are old days when they used to wear shalwar kameez...

Your nationality is British as well as location, yet you are advising Afghans from Pakistani perspective?. They are building Dams for irrigation and electricity, they need it.......you are wishing that they dont make progress?.. .. India doing positive things in Afghanistan is troubling you? where is your Islam when China bans Ramadan on its Muslim citizens?....Do you even care what China does to its Muslim inhabitants? ....Afghanistan ko islam ka wasta tum jaisey log mat du

I am addressing the topic from a neutral point of view some would say favouring Pashtuns. Try to comprehend what I wrote in the last post in simple terms and don’t boil down to personal attacks, you’re acting just like the geezer in the Video (emotional freak). Yes I woud love to see pashtuns from that side of the border progress. Why don’t India feed its own, some say more hunger than Africa. National interest is bigger than anything else, better believe it even for a country like Saudi Arabia. Keep following the muslim Ummah dream to the tunnel where there is no light in end of it.

“.Afghanistan ko islam ka wasta tum jaisey log mat du” not a thing about Islam or Muslims in my post.

Most probably he is going to break your jaw with a punch and you are going to hurt your soft UK-ish hands by punching him.

:lol:
Olamba its bare hot man, tell that man not to mess with the lad from the block.

Last edited:
I dont know why our Army dont bomb the crap out of these pests? What is holding them back? Why our country is surrounded by shitholes?

Back
Top Bottom