What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

I have been thinking alot and can't get my head around this issue, the qustions that i am seaking answers to are

1. There are pushtoons on Afghan side and Pak side but they are fighting, Pak has hazaras and so does Afghans so who will it benefit if both countries fight.
2. who is spreading hatred aganist Pak in Afghanistan.
3. Here in Australia there are so many Afghans and majority of them have lived in Pakistan, and i have never seen any hatred towards Pakistan from them before but i have started noticing it now, why did it change
4. India is being extra nice to Afghan, why are they being so nice to them now and not before
5. What can India offer Afghans that they can't get from Pakistan
Can we go on a War?

pjmPPef.png

This can't be right, Afghan military budget is $11.5Billion and Pak is $7B
Forex for Afghan is $66.81 Billion......wtf

Last edited:
Just closed the border for one month plus deport at least 20000 refugees back believe me Afghan President will come on knees.

Stop giving jobs to Afghan nationals.

Don't rent your homes / shops to Afghan refugees.

Stop dealing with them.

Let’s see how the arrogant and most disloyal people in history survive without our support.

Could any one can confirm this, my friend in Pakistan sms me that Major Jawad and other senior officers went close to the under construction gate wants to negotiate but Afghan forces start firing at them.
@Spring Onion @F.O.X

If this true then it is total nonsense aggression should be retaliate with brute force.

Pakistan air force placed on high alert to support ground troops if situation deteriorates any further.. It seems things are going south at a rapid pace. The afghan army must realize that it's call for aggression will only make things worse. Pakistan has every right to build that gate and create border regulations.

Maybe they want pak army to come inside and USE Nato American's force is it a bait? . But believe me we the people of Pakistan are not afraid when it comes to this situation

Now I want revenge , hell with any or every thing , just F****** revenge , Kill as many as of there and send all Afghans back home no more Fking extension just kick them all.

Enough is Enough

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why Google Earth has blurred to tan, almost whole of Afghanistan today.... curious to know the reason is not the current situation

@ Torkham
upload_2016-6-14_15-25-39.png

@ Chaman
upload_2016-6-14_15-26-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-14_15-24-31.png
    upload_2016-6-14_15-24-31.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
Hello All

The COAS attends the funeral of shaheed major Jawad ali changezi.

View attachment 310291

View attachment 310292

View attachment 310293

The funeral of the brave son of soil. Salute to the man and MAY ALLAH grant him the highest of ranks in jannat.

Salute to you Sir , Major Sahab RIP , And INSHAALLAH we will revenge your sacrifice for the mother land , and please just look at those 2 kids must be His Sons . May ALLAH BLESS THEM .

Could any one can confirm this, my friend in Pakistan sms me that Major Jawad and other senior officers went close to the under construction gate wants to negotiate but Afghan forces start firing at them.
@Spring Onion @F.O.X

If this true then it is total nonsense aggression should be retaliate with brute force.

That's what I hear too , some one in ranks and I also hear they tried to talk and those NamakHaraam open fliers at them .

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

and what make you think we are already NOT , where were you when Pakistanis lost 70k+ innocents , and list go on and on.

Note: Please close the border , just check my post #79 , and Please send all Afghans back home , We lost too many of our brother and sister because of this . Time has come , "ITS NOW OR NEVER"

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom