What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Shaheed Maj Jawad Ali Changezi
View attachment 310270

[QUOTE="A-Team, post: 8378240, member: 136274"]I hate to get into this trolling game but since you asked I think the russians learnt their lesson with thousands dead, left afghanistan and USSR crumbled. Does it answer your question?

If it was not Pakistan and Pakistanis then you could not have driven Russians out. Some tap recording of that era i have seen myself in collection of an elder Pakistani who was leading Afghan War as young warrior , shows an Afghan elderly woman throwing stones at Afghan youth and calling them beghairat saying you could not defend yourself that outsiders have to come and defend you.

I respect you a lot. ANd FYI at least i am on ground and not relying on ISPR. The fact is fact.[/QUOTE]

There you go, a couple martyred on your side, a couple martyred on my side, these individuals will receive a media attention and from the ghairat brigade for a couple of days and then will be forgotten, the only ones who will live with the pain will be their families.

Pathetic situation for both our countries.

There you go, a couple martyred on your side, a couple martyred on my side, these individuals will receive a media attention and from the ghairat brigade for a couple of days and then will be forgotten, the only ones who will live with the pain will be their families.

Pathetic situation for both our countries.

Despite being balanced and want good relations between the two countries like me, You are still hesitant to call spade a spade in this case why?

You know very well that this time your country is at fault and engaging in an act of war.

Now I want revenge , hell with any or every thing , just F****** revenge , Kill as many as of there and send all Afghans back home no more Fking extension just kick them all.

Enough is Enough

Despite being balanced and want good relations between the two countries like me, You are still hesitant to call spade a spade in this case why?

You know very well that this time your country is at fault and engaging in an act of war.

I can't comment because I don't know the facts on the ground.

Opss!! oo Kabul Afghani brigade bhaaaggg....

DVR.jpg

I can't comment because I don't know the facts on the ground.

What fact you want? Torkham is Pakistani territory. If we want to build checks and balances gate there then what right Afghanistan has to attack us and at the same time cry over alleged border infiltration?

It is time Pakistan should order sending back all Afghans to their home. Pakistan itself is finding it hard to accommodate own people . We tried everything to be friendly towards Afghanistan despite the fact that it was Afghanistan who opposed and refused to Accept Pakistan's independence.

Using dead horse Loy Afghanistan to futher their political goals thats Afghanistan for you little do they know this will harm Afghan army more than Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom