What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Its not trolling. Its just when you make a sweeping statement you do know Afghanistan is not what it was during British times and in recent past it has been whored by everyone around. Latest example speaks of Indian coin doing its trick so save us this all mighty demeanour. A true patriotic Afghani knows there is much to lose from antagonising Pakistan and vice versa. It is the sold out swords who are betraying their nation.

I hope sense will prevail in the Afgani side....If not i'm sure that Pakistani army will make a quick work of them.
My prayers and thoughts with the Pakistani security forces.

It's not even clear who is the culprit yet, Pakistani or Afghan side, of course each side will accuse the other. But saying that hoping sense prevail on Afghan side is automatically assuming they are at fault which is wrong. Let there be investigations on the incident.

And looking at all the keyboard warriors here...just wow. Internet seriously plays with some peoples' minds.

Pak should keep building gates and fence as much as we can

I agree with that, we should also build walls along with Pak and Afghan borders. Then 3 countries can talk about having good relations and cooperation. Nothing good passes borders of 3 countries into other side.

I hate to get into this trolling game but since you asked I think the russians learnt their lesson with thousands dead, left afghanistan and USSR crumbled. Does it answer your question?

So you were on the ground and saw this whole episode first hand, you are in UK relying on what ISPR is feeding you. Wake up! At least I am not following with the Afghan side is feeding me blindly be objective for a while, we don't know the details.

US presence is in our interest, they are our partners and thus we support her with open arms.Once the interests diverge then we will stand up to them the way we have stood up the British, the Russians and so on..

Anyways I am done discussing this, we are running in circles.
I hate to get into this trolling game but since you asked I think the russians learnt their lesson with thousands dead, left afghanistan and USSR crumbled. Does it answer your question?

So you were on the ground and saw this whole episode first hand, you are in UK relying on what ISPR is feeding you. Wake up! At least I am not following with the Afghan side is feeding me blindly be objective for a while, we don't know the details.

US presence is in our interest, they are our partners and thus we support her with open arms.Once the interests diverge then we will stand up to them the way we have stood up the British, the Russians and so on..

Its not trolling. Its just when you make a sweeping statement you do know Afghanistan is not what it was during British times and in recent past it has been whored by everyone around. Latest example speaks of Indian coin doing its trick so save us this all mighty demeanour. A true patriotic Afghani knows there is much to lose from antagonising Pakistan and vice versa. It is the sold out swords who are betraying their nation.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/firing-b...t-torkham-border.434602/page-25#ixzz4BUySmjfe

If you are referring to aggression in general in that case anything the Afghan state deams against its territorial integrity or national interests is an aggression, be it from Pakistan, India, China or the US will be dealt with severely.
is that US there? seriously? lmao, you should write united states deams against its territorial integrity or national interests is an aggression, be it from Pakistan, India, China or the AFGHANISTAN will be dealt with severely.

No compromise on Gates. walls and other security infrastructure along Pak Afghan border. .. if they want fight, we should not shy away..

And looking at all the keyboard warriors here...just wow. Internet seriously plays with some peoples' minds.

lol.. check some Afghan media pages on social media.. you will forget this..

lol.. check some Afghan media pages on social media.. you will forget this..

In situations like this, it's natural to see trolls on both sides trying to go on Trump-mode against other side, from using nukes to using air force, occupying land and killing people. It's just people who have no lives and seek what they didn't get in real life on internet. And they exist in every country, with no exception.

In situations like this, it's natural to see trolls on both sides trying to go on Trump-mode against other side, from using nukes to using air force, occupying land and killing people. It's just people who have no lives and seek what they didn't get in real life on internet. And they exist in every country, with no exception.
It happens in past too but i believe Pakistani forces mature enough to understand and control the matter.

I like to use the methodology: cui bono? precisely because I am not privy to what is actually going on. I ask who benefits as I do not have the details and may never have them. In answering this question one is able to, at least partially, get to the bottom of the matter

So who does benefit from this cross border shelling when one side is trying to contruct protective measures on her own territory?

Pakistan?
Afghanistan?
Bharat?
NATO?
Afghan Taliban?
TTP?
Russia?
China?
Someone else?

I use this same method for the 9/11 attacks.

Neither the British nor the Soviets created the previous Afghan States, hence Afghanistan had independence; NATO created this current Afghan state. Also Afghanistan stood up to the Soviets with helping hands from elsewhere.

Last edited:
now these afghan nationilists will try to recruit US into equation, so they can stroke their delusions of racial superiority.......

Pakistan is sealing border with Afghanistan to register the movement across the border and make sure terrorists do not get facilitated by an open border. Please note Torkham border was used in many occasions by terrorist to come into Pakistan and conduct attacks, the recent attack being in Bacha Khan University.
The only reason i can think of not letting these installations being built is to make sure terrorists and the refugees keep on flowing in. And going on to justify this act....wow!
We should continue with the fencing and all, keep vigilant and be ready for any attack.
@That Guy ...
Yup, continuing with construction is now the only way to both stop the flow of people, and to show Afghanistan that it is in no position to demand anything.

All this will and should be solved diplomatically . If not AT most India will provide Afganistan some Isreali weapons to down your Helicopters, fighters and Tanks and some Trainers for training there army and make strategies .But all this is V V far I feel will not happend.
providing SOME Israeli weapons wont do a thing, the ANA will be obliterated before that, and taking down our Helis will just force us to bring our jets, and taking out our Al Zarrars will force us to bring our beast the "Al Khalid". and after the ANA is mauled then you can supply them trainers and weapons so that they can re-raise their Army

Me and inferiority complex? Onion you have no idea about my views, i filter my views on this forum. I do look down upon certain people and communities, and i hold my nation in very high esteem.......remember that
And that attitude will get you banned from the forum.. and will have you considered as a lowly individual in life.
remember that.

Back
Top Bottom