What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

But according to @Samandri tribals (FATA) prefers Afghanistan over Pakistan :lol:

@Spring Onion
I have never said that. If they wanted to be with Kabul, there would have been intense separatist movement in FATA for joining Afghanistan. I actually asserted that FATA's people are not considered proper Pakistanis by others, and they are not given proper rights.

stop day dreaming MashaAllah they all are Pakistani by heart. ..

best thing is to send all afghans back to Afghanistan lets make Pakistan pak from them ... it would be best thing

Did you even understand the context in which replied to the comment and mentioned certain members,Spring Onion does...so stop jumping to reply before understanding it...In case you are interested,view the posts of Samandri and you will get what i said

I have never said that. If they wanted to be with Kabul, there would have been intense separatist movement in FATA for joining Afghanistan. I actually asserted that FATA's people are not considered proper Pakistanis by others, and they are not given proper rights.
Then they should become a proper province?

Get rid of the disease ASAP (India). I know this as a Bangladeshi the catastrophic effects it is having in my country. Afghans are Muslims therefore our responsibility.

In mexico tunnel are dug by drug load, colombian drug lords even use small submarines to do drug trade. It is all possible because they drug trade to US return more income than they spend on digging tunnels and building subs. In Afghan-Pak scenario, there is no multi million dollar incentive for Afghans to dig tunnels and stuff.
simple mining of the border will do. cover every inch of the border with land mines and then let few illegal afghan crosser blowup it will be a huge deterrent and future warning for them to not cross the border from points other then legal border crossing.
it is also the cheapest way in the long run as you have to mine the border once while you have to man the border for ever

Last edited:
وزرات سیفران کا پاکستان میں موجود رجسٹرڈ افغان مہاجرین کے قیام کی مدت میں توسیع کی سمری وزیراعظم کو ارسال کرنے کا فیصلہ
افغان مہاجرین کے قیام کی مدت 30جون کو ختم ہوجائے گی ،رجسٹرڈ افغان مہاجرین کے قیام کی مدت میں مزید ڈیڑھ سال کی توسیع کی سفارش کی جائے گی، ذرائع
pic_1465833227.jpg._3

http://m.urdupoint.com/daily/livenews/2016-06-13/news-665530.html
1y8mc4.jpg
ab agar yeah manzor hoa na to phir lanat hay humarey hukamrano par or agar is kay manzor honey kay bad hum nay kuch na kia to lanat hay hum awam par

Yup ...confirmed from a reliable source !
thats great news hope snipers are there to increase the body count

Cheering for death...so sad
sir you are an army man tell me that isn't dehumanizing the enemy in the case of war was the few of the first thing you guys were taught

Pukhtuns in Saudi Arabia cursing Namak haram Afghans
@Pukhtoon @farhan_9909 Translation required guys :D

We have brought this thing (referring to ANP Lateen). We have covered it for now. We have heard yesterday that Afghans have been firing on torkham border,Now I see videos and speeches, to go to Jaahaaad against us...we would like to address this and make some points,it’s because of ANP, who still have sympathies with afghans and have allowed these namak harams in millions to stay in our cities. Beat the Sh1t out of it (referring to ANP/lateen)

(Missed out on some cussing in between). Last but not the least, who spared afghans from Russia and now U S and they’re firing at us pukhtoons.

Last edited:
Afghan new born army want some fun but they are unaware of the consequences.. Pakistan army zindabad
They are not new born, they are just bunch of Northern Alliance Hashish smokers who are now better armed and wear uniforms. Thanks to WoT.

Afghans don't posses any ATGM or AA weapons. Torkham to Kabul is 4 hrs distance. Send in FC on old tanks and few cobras. They will be Kabul in 4 hrs or so.

Back
Top Bottom