What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Only Peshawaris do that.

Entire KPK does so also even tribal areas when it comes to nationality they do not call themselves citizens of Afghanistan.

So you are saying that "you are either with us (faujis) or against us".........i am not into such bullshyt

If Afghanistani boot licking ones think that Pakistani civilians injured and killed by Afghanistanis, means damage to faujis and thus standing against Afghanistani attack is standing for Pakistani fauj well lolzz then be it . You might be earning through US funded medical projects in Afghanistan but we are not so we have no reason to commit treason against own country.

Yes Pakistan has every right to construct a gate inside its territory, but i wonder on what terms the earlier ceasefire was reached.......why even the ceasefire when immediately after it, construction of gate was resumed , provoking the clash again.

Why construction in our own home provokes Afghanistanis?

Because

1. they will fail to sneak into Pakistan
2. They will need valid visa and be visible

3. They will fail to infiltrate terrorist of TTP into Pakistan.
4. They will fail to smuggle Pakistani goods.

As far as resumption of construction for YOUR Information The embassy officer in Pakistani embassy in Afghanistan confirmed that Pakistani government conveyed the message to Afghan government that we are resuming the construction and your forces may resort to shelling and firing again so take care of them but it seems haramkhor Afghan government is too busy to appease the gilamjams

Pak Army tanks been spotted rolling towards Torkham ....
13413542_1016499275106617_4612193447978457131_n.jpg
13434803_599492016885996_4437176719039538340_n.jpg

Attachments

• 13428360_1016499185106626_5574860680098437850_n.jpg
    13428360_1016499185106626_5574860680098437850_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 124
I liked your signature. Not in literal sense but in comical sense. Hee! Hee! By the way, why do you feel so? If my memory is right, this is the best forum I have come across.

Well I must accept, it's time I change my signature.

وزرات سیفران کا پاکستان میں موجود رجسٹرڈ افغان مہاجرین کے قیام کی مدت میں توسیع کی سمری وزیراعظم کو ارسال کرنے کا فیصلہ
افغان مہاجرین کے قیام کی مدت 30جون کو ختم ہوجائے گی ،رجسٹرڈ افغان مہاجرین کے قیام کی مدت میں مزید ڈیڑھ سال کی توسیع کی سفارش کی جائے گی، ذرائع
pic_1465833227.jpg._3

http://m.urdupoint.com/daily/livenews/2016-06-13/news-665530.html
1y8mc4.jpg

I don't know if someone else has already mentioned it, but Al Jazeera says 1 Afghan troop was killed.

:devil:

Seems like things are escalating.

What's the latest?

Pakistan need afghan land in case of nuclear exchange with india so bhai we need good relations with afghan so keep your mind cool and let US fails in afghanistan and keep supporting pushtuns of afghanistan irrespective of they are taliban or not. It is a game of mind and patience and I belive that US will leave afghanistan and the day they left pushtun will take over afghanistan and then we will pay India back with full threshold. I must belive its time Pakistan has to target NDS people in afghanistan keep killing them until they stopped or change their policy. Before going war with India we must make sure afghanistan will have pushtun government and we can use their land to target all indian cities.

Time has made me a war monger.. God knows how badly want to see statements like 1 k 10 marenge like India then settling score at 7 for 26 in the end... C'mon afghan namak haram... :sniper:

Pakistan army tanks being moved towards Torkham after today's incident.
13423887_911009252344593_8552981306271992172_n.jpg

Source PDF fb page

Wish granted :D

Wooww I am impressed, very good, Pakistan zindabad now these Tanks should be positioned all the time at the Border, so next time they need only 5 Minutes when red alarm is given .

Time has made me a war monger.. God knows how badly want to see statements like 1 k 10 marenge like India then settling score at 7 for 26 in the end... C'mon afghan namak haram... :sniper:
Dont say bad about afghan. it will only helping India and make our case weak. We should call them US or Indian puppets.
LETS BRAND THEM BY LABELLING ANY NAME. HEY ISPR DO SOME WORK. What about giving them some name and do some promotions so that in future people dont use word afghan and keep call them certain names which makes them irritate and ultimately become a gali. Just like in Pakistan if you support army people used to say boot lickers which is good campaign by anti armed forces in pakistan so why not tit for tat.
Common ISPR do some work guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom