What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

I think its time we teach them a lesson, we feed them, we provide them shelter and they have stabbed us in the back. through them all out at once.

13466018_10153926935042663_4410623387199415109_n.jpg

Somebody is going to get pounded :D

PAKISTAN should stop the trade First.

Close the border for all types of activities.

kicked their refugees immediately.

Start Khalistan movement.

Start Mujahedeen Activities in Kashmir.

And PAKISTAN ARMY should forget that they are Muslims.

They are Psycho Zombies... Should be treated like animals.

Things are going south. The afghan army needs to have their heads examined. What good will come out of this?

Afghan army twitter account has claimed that 34 Pakistani soldiers have been killed. I wonder if afghans really believe this. The international media would have reported if such a thing had happened not too mention our own media which is pretty much everywhere and reports everything.

Things are going south. The afghan army needs to have their heads examined. What good will come out of this?

What can you expect from an American imposed and Indian backed puppet regime, I say we support the Afghan Talibans even more and kick these Hindu suckers out once and for all.

PAKISTAN should stop the trade First.

Close the border for all types of activities.

kicked their refugees immediately.

Start Khalistan movement.

Start Mujahedeen Activities in Kashmir.

And PAKISTAN ARMY should forget that they are Muslims.

They are Psycho Zombies... Should be treated like animals.
60398491.jpg

Pakistani Pukhtuns call Afghanistanis as kabulis when it comes to defining nationality despite one ethnicity.
Only Peshawaris do that.

I repeat you can go and fight against Pakistani we do not need anyone who himself is in state of complex :)
So you are saying that "you are either with us (faujis) or against us".........i am not into such bullshyt

Pakistan has every right to start construction at Pakistani territory if this provokes the idiot Afghanistanis that is not our headache.
Yes Pakistan has every right to construct a gate inside its territory, but i wonder on what terms the earlier ceasefire was reached.......why even the ceasefire when immediately after it, construction of gate was resumed , provoking the clash again.

This might sound extreme but why dont we send PAF to bomb the locations from where firing is coming? under international law every country has the right to self defence.
That would be an overkill... a few gunships would put those Afghans out of their misery.

Pakistan Army Aviation Cobra Gunship firing rockets.

13407113_10154204791214919_3827687477492168408_n.jpg

Just a tiny border dispute. No need for PAF.
They thought this conflict to be world war...:D

Stop trolling and trying to deviate from the topic and answer these two questions:

1. Why is Afghanistan against the creation of better management of border areas and the construction of fences and walls and better regulation of who goes in and out?

2. Why did your army started responding with shells and gunfire when they saw the wall being constructed?

Answer 1-This is the Pakistan who is giving shelter to those Afghani's I think Afghani officials don't want them to get back to Afghanistan....

Answer 2- ZOR AZMAEE...:D

That would be an overkill... a few gunships would put those Afghans out of their misery.

Pakistan Army Aviation Cobra Gunship firing rockets.

13407113_10154204791214919_3827687477492168408_n.jpg
No i want to see Al Khalid make ze boom boom on border (▼へ▼メ)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom