What's new

Firdaus Ashiq Awan Abused Kashmala Tariq – Is this Sovereign Democracy?

mcuk2001

Reaction score
Firdaus Ashiq Awan Abused Kashmala Tariq – Is this Sovereign Democracy?

7 September 2009

During a talk show on Express TV federal minister for population welfare Dr. Firdaus Ashiq Awan has played the role of ‘Maula Jutt’ and literally bulldoze poor PML-Q parliamentarian Kashmala Tariq. Dr. Firdaus has used language which I was ashamed to hear being a woman myself. It should not be the caliber of a woman and a parliamentarian to talk such rubbish against anyone whether in parliament or any public platform. Self respect and dignity should always be there with a woman whenever she gets engaged in some kind of discussions but she forget all manners and started abusing until the end of program.

Is this the sovereign parliament and flourishing democracy? On behalf of every Pakistani woman I would like to register my protest through this post about such rash behavior and language. It is indeed not the true face of Pakistan. People like her should be given strict punishment by the party and government and strict action against her remarks should be ordered to avoid such mishaps in future. When inquired about the incident by a TV anchor Dr. Firdaus showed her grievance regarding her name being written without the tag of Doctor as reported by Rehan. Rather than apologizing on her irrational language and behavior she again used the same language and showed that when you are in power no body can question you.

5d52354d8c02d5789ba93e339e172ae0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Freedom of Speech...

What more can u expect form thi Firdous Ashaq Awan, she was the person who was part of PML-Q gov but then just before elections she switched her party & loyalties & now she's again a part of this government, Damn our politicians

Perhaps we should accept that kinds of people who are attracted to and who get themselves elected to what passes for a legislature in Pakistan is a reflection of the utter lack of principles and the unfortunate role of money in politics.

Hera Mundi, peoples bedrooms, going after peoples mothers and sisters, and lets face it, they will go after anything they can, it's just the kinds of peoples these are. But there is also another matter, which is that this Majlis simply does not have and does not adhere to rules of decorum - any kind of outrageous behaviour and outrageous charge can be made in the name of freedom of speech -- maybe it's just that society cannot discern right from wrong and good from bad. Give me Pervaiz Musharraf.

Good! These people should be readily exposed for the tainted character and low mentality that they actually have.

SHABASH MEDIA.....INN SUB KO NANGAA KARO!! HUM TUMHARAY SAATH HAIN!

This is Freedom of Speech...

What more can u expect form thi Firdous Ashaq Awan, she was the person who was part of PML-Q gov but then just before elections she switched her party & loyalties & now she's again a part of this government, Damn our politicians

I think you need to check your stats.... She left PML-Q before elections and in fact during the government of PNL-Q.

Except this all is correct about her....

KIT Over n Out.

I think you need to check your stats.... She left PML-Q before elections and in fact during the government of PNL-Q.

Except this all is correct about her....

KIT Over n Out.

oh yes just after assassination of BB, thanks for correcting

The most filthiest language ever used on Pakistani Media. Shame on us to have these leaders as representatives.

Uneducated women from villages in Central Punjab have more manners and class than this woman PPP parliamentarian.

Last edited:
Its good to see my article here:victory:
As far as matter is concerned PPP should take serious action against her.

Its a pity that such people are in power,who when run out of argument resort to abusive language,while firdaus awan questions kashmala's character i doubt she any different than Kashmala's,as evident from her language,even when she speaking in media,she has no shame at all for her comments.

Why she was comparing herself with Kashmala? who will like to have an old geeky woman like Firdus at his room????

On the other hand why anyone should have the right to point fingers at the personal activities of a person be it a man or woman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom