What's new

Firdaus Ashiq Awan Abused Kashmala Tariq – Is this Sovereign Democracy?

All i can say " Musharraf Zindabad"..who gave them freedom of speech...free media...see the real faces now..

gUyZ sAy ThaNks 2 Mr. MusHaraf 4 hIs EnLigHteneD m0dDeRati0n ....iTs c0nsEqUeNceS 0f EM.......

Oh please; blaming musharraf for every disgusting thing that happens in our country is childish; do not these women have shame...? Dont know how musharraf gets dragged into everything; get a life :tdown:

And quit typing like a kid; this is a respected forum; not a chatroom.

All i can say " Musharraf Zindabad"..who gave them freedom of speech...free media...see the real faces now..

Freedom of speech by Musharraf? GEO, Aaj TV and ARY anchors were banded by ME I suppose! :hitwall:

Well, banning media is different scenario. But issuing licenses to 70 media groups is the most daring act in Pak history. Why not these so called democratic govt took this step.

Don't be taken in by the title of "Dr" here. This Dr. Awan is as illiterate as they come. I did not hear the other side even once commenting on her background and then she goes off lying about her "sovereign right" to defend her honor. Shameless!

I hope people realize that these jahils in parliament have no place in governance.

Freedom of speech by Musharraf? GEO, Aaj TV and ARY anchors were banded by ME I suppose! :hitwall:

They were censored. How is that any worse than what has been done during the times of PPP?

Freedom of speech in the times of Musharraf was a game changer. This is something that even his staunchest opponents agree upon.

When emergency is imposed then many things, along with the media, are impacted. The fact that he restored it is all the more reason to believe that indeed the media was free and actually led the movement to remove Musharraf from the office.

HAHAHA.....thats funny man. Its democracy. Freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want to say. However the TV Channel should put a PG sign on the show. :))

She is a female PPP member who stayed under Musharraf rule so I think she generally represents the problems our democracy faces not any one party in particular.

jaahil woman should learn to behave some pakistani politcians have no class .She's an embarassment to the nation and made a fool of herself.

Just imagine Zardari and Wasi Zafar (aka Qanooni Zafar) exchanging similar views about each other :lol:

That program will be rated R ++++

To avoid such catastrophes in future and out my pure love for Ms Kashmala Tariq,
I demand that the following be added to constitution

1. Any real fit chic, like Kashmala is hot, should win the seat at 30 % of total vote.

2. Any fat chic like awan and rest should win if they get 90 % of the total vote.

3. No programs should air any fat chics.

4. Any anchors who interviews fat chics should be declared gay, and and tried in traibal courts either in south NWFP or Interior sindh.

5. Parliament should set a height to weight ratio for any chic to even consider running for office.

6. Resolution be passed for.

a. Hina Rabbani khar not be so uptight.
b. Sumaira Malik .. Oh plz give it to me baby !
c. Ayla Malik ... Please come back honey...
d. Marvi Memom ... no one loves it better ... one more time.

Partner in love.
i me myself.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom