What's new

Finance minister lies yet again: Liar Liar your pants on fire !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Unemployment is declining, claims finance ministry

The finance ministry claims that unemployment has declined from 6.3% last year to 6% in fiscal 2015, a statement that stands in sharp contrast to the figures presented to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif by the planning ministry.

The 2015 Economic Survey of Pakistan, released by Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Thursday, claims that unemployment was 6.3% at the start of the second quarter of the fiscal year that ends June 30, meaning the government chose to use the numbers from September 2014. However, at a meeting of the National Economic Council, the planning ministry said that the unemployment rate was 8.3% in fiscal 2015 and expected to go up to 8.6% in fiscal 2016, before declining to 8.0% in fiscal 2017.

Unemployment is declining, claims finance ministry - The Express Tribune

This guy is beyond me, sakka has been caught lying many a times, yet he still misquote figures, fooling who?

If cricketer can claim to be leader, than why not an accountant as finance minister. At least its has some relevance.
Good answer. These pti fans should die of shame after the local bodies elections in KPK, and specially mian iftikhar's incident. But they still have the guts to criticize others. Their policy has become quite evident now. Keep blaming others and never accept your own mistakes.

If cricketer can claim to be leader, than why not an accountant as finance minister. At least its has some relevance.

any other example in the world where an account is given Finance ministry? I can quote quite a few where actors, cricketers and many other professional became representatives and leaders, heck Nelson Mandela remained in jail and jail only, except for he had vision to end apartheid.

Good answer. These pti fans should die of shame after the local bodies elections in KPK, and specially mian iftikhar's incident. But they still have the guts to criticize others. Their policy has become quite evident now. Keep blaming others and never accept your own mistakes.

you should die of shame, ager koe sense of integrity hote to, the finance minister has lied and you are okay with it. unfuckingbelievable !

you should die of shame, ager koe sense of integrity hote to, the finance minister has lied and you are okay with it. unfuckingbelievable !
Ok so lying is a much worse crime then having people killed in your government. Arresting a credible person under false accusation and then calling a press conference to say its not political victimization. What a brainless bunch of idiots you are.

No lies by ishaq dar.
Both the times he has quoted the figures from state institutions.
And your profile picture reflects, what a Sufi saint you are.

Ok so lying is a much worse crime then having people killed in your government. Arresting a credible person under false accusation and then calling a press conference to say its not political victimization. What a brainless bunch of idiots you are.

model town killing? well thats a separate issue. lets focus on lying to the nation with wrong facts which is the thread about.

No lies by ishaq dar.
Both the times he has quoted the figures from state institutions.
And your profile picture reflects, what a Sufi saint you are.

slow clap !

No answer to the lying Ishaq Dar? pity !
Let him lie. Everybody knows PML N and PPP's tactics. But if you compare PTI to them its performance is the worst. Yet doesn't stop crying about how its a victim of the whole world. So I would ask you to start a thread about KPK government's performance as well if you can start a thread about ishaq dar lying.

Let him lie. Everybody knows PML N and PPP's tactics. But if you compare PTI to them its performance is the worst. Yet doesn't stop crying about how its a victim of the whole world. So I would ask you to start a thread about KPK government's performance as well if you can start a thread about ishaq dar lying.

Let them lie to the nation?

Very easy to criticize the central government, however what is the growth rate of KPK and has unemployment actually fallen. Topi drama and countless marches does not change a country. Imran Khan reminds me of a famous quote in China:

"Mao gave us Revolution, however Deng provided food on the table"

This rhetoric of poll ringing in the election is getting real boring and old fashion. By the way I am not a supporter of Noon League just because I have decided to criticize PTI. Personally I have no faith with any political party in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom