What's new

Finally, Iraq's Fallujah Is fully liberated

Serpentine

INT'L MOD
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
After nearly 2.5 years in clutches of ISIS terrorists, Fallujah, the most important city in ISIS hands (in terms of closeness to capital and support base for ISIS) has been liberated by Iraqi forces. Iraqis did what Americans couldn't do, in a shorter time, while fighting a much more competent enemy. Fallujah is practically a hornet's nest. Almost all terrorists, car bombs and bomb materials used for terror attacks in Iraq, especially middle parts of Iraq, was being produced in Fallujah. Many schools, homes and buildings turned into bomb making safe houses.
Cl3Vi_CUoAAUJOO.jpg

This city is famous for having too many terror sympathizing and supporting inhabitants, hence receiving the name Hornet's nest. Many tribe Sheikhs swore allegiance to ISIS when the city was in their control, in an unforgettable ceremony in which ISIS executed an Iraqi army soldier in front of Sheikhs. Here's the pic from that 'ceremony;:
Cl37YKEUYAErisW.jpg

And here some arrested rats from the same Sheikhs, who unsurprisingly look like mouses after being arrested :
Cl37aPOUsAEphnR (1).jpg Cl37bC4UoAA77YN.jpg Cl37ZPZVAAAyd-t.jpg
Now many of them are arrested or fled the city in women's clothes. Now people of Fallujah learned the lesson the hard way unfortunately. The handed the city to ISIS in a golden plate, now they are in the deserts out of their homes, while the city is destroyed because of fighting.

After this important victory, it's now safe to assume that all of Anbar province, Iraq's largest one, is practically in Iraq's army hands, except few small towns that are much much easier to capture. Next station is Mosul and I believe it will be an easier task compared to Fallujah, despite being a much larger city, since the population is less supportive of ISIS terror group and many want them out already.

Last but not least, this is also a major defeat for terror supporting countries and television channels, most prominent one being AlJazeera which spread too much poison against Iraqi army while supporting ISIS secretly and openly. Iraqi authorities kicked Aljazeera terror channel from Iraq for right reasons. It's also a big defeat for all ISIS sympathizing scumbags individuals who may not have supported ISIS openly, but felt the joy seeing their terror in Iraq in their hearts.

Cl4JrHzVYAAZgHp.jpg

https://twitter.com/pmu_english/status/747001500686127104
https://twitter.com/pmu_english/status/746998184069627904

Next station is Mosul and Inshallah we will soon see Iraq free from the darkest terror on planet earth, and have all those responsible or supportive of this group punished severely, as they are already being punished. Many people, even some on this forum will be butthurt, even if they don't express it.

Finally on behalf of all Iranians and any other individual with any nationality who loathes ISIS terrorists, their roots, ideology and what they stand for, I'd like to send my congratulations to all Iraqi forces and people, you did a damn fine job in Fallujah. We will always be by your side.

Cl5x-ntWMAAoRwl.jpg

Flag-Pins-Iran-Iraq.jpg

Last edited:
Good news but now there is a risk that govt starts genocide against the local people...A terrible fact that lead to the rise and populairty of ISIS. All Muslim countries should unite and force the fascist Iraqi regime to abstain from targeting innocent local people. Howver the ISIS should be punished via trials.

I wish Iraq luck and prosperity. I hope it frees itself from the evil of terrorism. Intolerance is a great evil and it may destroy the secular principles of the Islamic faith. Iraq should free itself of fanatics and terrorists and other countries should offer full and complete support for this task.

Good news but now there is a risk that govt starts genocide against the local people...A terrible fact that lead to the rise and populairty of ISIS. All Muslim countries should unite and force the fascist Iraqi regime to abstain from targeting innocent local people. Howver the ISIS should be punished via trials.

I have always asked myself, why a good portion of Sunni Muslims always look for excuses to join the most violent death cults on planet earth? And they always find their excuses, regardless of circumstances (ISIS, TTP, Al-Qaeda, Nusra, Boko Haram, LeJ, Jundallah, Ansar al-Shariah, Taliban and the list goes on). Shias in Iraq were oppressed for 40 years, hundreds of thousands killed, tortured expelled and we didn't see rise of a single group even remotely close to ISIS. It has nothing to do with oppression, it has everything to do with a malfunctioning ideology that breeds terrorism.

This narration of 'innocent Sunni civilians joining ISIS' is far too old and doesn't work anymore. You can cry us a river, but be assured that anyone who supported ISIS in any form will be severely punished. Those civilians who stayed out of this will return to their homes in Fallujah and continue to live their lives. But those responsible will rightfully pay a dear price.

I have always asked myself, why a good portion of Sunni Muslims always look for excuses to join the most violent death cults on planet earth? And they always find their excuses, regardless of circumstances (ISIS, TTP, Al-Qaeda, Nusra, Boko Haram, LeJ, Jundallah, Ansar al-Shariah, Taliban and the list goes on). Shias in Iraq were oppressed for 40 years, hundreds of thousands killed, tortured expelled and we didn't see rise of a single group even remotely close to ISIS. It has nothing to do with oppression, it has everything to do with a malfunctioning ideology that breeds terrorism.

This narration of 'innocent Sunni civilians joining ISIS' is far too old and doesn't work anymore. You can cry us a river, but be assured that anyone who supported ISIS in any form will be severely punished. Those civilians who stayed out of this will return to their homes in Fallujah and continue to live their lives. But those responsible will rightfully pay a dear price.
Shias were never persecuted...this is a propanda similar to Holocaust a hugely exaggerated affair...Do you have any solid evidence?

Yes.. It was an amazing victory and may Iraq gain many note to finally unite its nation under state writ. However I must warn that these terrorists after losing cities often turn to targeting soft targets like women and children and innocent people. We know this too well.

However Iraq's forces are increasingly becoming better with their experience and soon will kick these khawarijs out. They have done more damage to Islam than any civil war, ruthless king or any Muslim combined could have. They must pay for it with their lives.

I know its hard but also try to rehabilitate those that surrender or leave ISIS and defect. This will allow for more surrenders as we currently see in balochistan with over a 1000 surrenders. As much as revenge sounds sweet, you are not barbaric 10000BC animals but a modern and professional army with a modern state whose writ cannot be compromised.

Good luck for Mosul. The ISIS controlled area that spanned a lot is now very limited and looks ready to fall. Good luck and with their defeat here, chances of their defeat on Syria will also increase and their stronghold in sirte Libya and their attempt to rise in Afghanistan will fall.

We Muslims have always fought against extremists as before they were called khawarij and we will keep killing them until they become extinct.

Hope soon all iraq will be free of these scum. By killing all terrorists iraqi army is doing world a favor because now these terrorists have come out & can be identified,killed else these tend to target innocent people. Now better they all die in iraq.

Congrats to all Iraqis hope to see again security and peace established throughout entire Iraq and the terrorists would finally get vanished ...

Shias were never persecuted...this is a propanda similar to Holocaust a hugely exaggerated affair...Do you have any solid evidence?

It could explain not all of it but a part of long oppression against Iraqi people esp Shia and Kurds ...

ENDLESS TORMENT The 1991 Uprising in Iraq And Its Aftermath - Human Rights Watch

You know what? I just decided I shouldn't waste time talking to you. Good luck.

Innocent Sunnis and their leaders were brutally massacred, raped, jailed and tortured by the evil Shias. Know your history please....Like totally.

Congratulation Iraq (the Army, the PMU and various other supporters).

Back
Top Bottom