What's new

Finally, Iraq's Fallujah Is fully liberated

Congrats to the Iraqis. No one expected the result so soon. Everyone said it would take months. A huge victory for the Iraqi army.

Assad should send his generals to Iraq to take lessons.
Without USAF they would fight now at outskirts of Baghdad.

Without USAF they would fight now at outskirts of Baghdad.

Iraq has no proper air force so the US fills that in.

Either way the USAF doesn't support the ISF as much as it supports Kurds or it's own ground troops, in 2004 they used a lot more and heavier bombs on Fallujah fighting a weaker enemy though using a lot more Abrams tanks.. yet they took 2 weeks longer to take the city. I know you will find a way to reject how effective this OP was but i'm quite sure the coalition generals who have been watching know, their opinion matters not someone on a forum.

Iraq has no proper air force so the US fills that in.

Either way the USAF doesn't support the ISF as much as it supports Kurds or it's own ground troops, in 2004 they used a lot more and heavier bombs on Fallujah fighting a weaker enemy though using a lot more Abrams tanks.. yet they took 2 weeks longer to take the city. I know you will find a way to reject how effective this OP was but i'm quite sure the coalition generals who have been watching know, their opinion matters not someone on a forum.
In 2004 Fallujah had hundreds thousands of civilians and battle ended in about a week.

Must be getting paid by uncle shekelstein for writing on this forum

In 2004 Fallujah had hundreds thousands of civilians and battle ended in about a week.

With a much weaker and smaller enemy.

Your attempt at discrediting the victory means nothing. Besides the battle is totally different then it was in 2004.

The areas included nearly 30 towns and villages around Falujah including saqlawiyah and karma which the Americans NEVER actually controlled since 2003. Alqaeda at the time attacked and ambushed at will. They had safe houses and moved wherever they wanted.

Besides the iraqi forces didn't need to turn the city to rubble to take it over.

@500

You are the dumbest human that live on the earth.

==============================

Iranian judge 2000 years ago when no sectarianism and lies existed on earth.

434px-Justice_Statue_Iran.jpg

SassanianEmpireHistoryofIran.png

Must be getting paid by uncle shekelstein for writing on this forum
LOlllll, Zionist regime gives much money to worklesss hasbara trolls.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom