What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

ME now successful. Congo to isro for GSLV from GSLV( my username).

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a_zps8a0eb9a5.png

Again you making yourself a fool??

Give me number how much close?? Most of the ASAT wep are for 200-500 KM,, but even in GTO the most closest point is 31000-33000 KM according to its orbit.

That applies to Normal humans firing ASAT weapons from a normal fighter.. When PAF super duper pilots fire the imaginary ASAT weapons from their super Duper Thunder, the range of 200-500 KM become 2 million to 5 million KMs.. kind of like shooting down of 5 planes in 30 seconds :rofl:

That applies to Normal humans firing ASAT weapons from a normal fighter.. When PAF super duper pilots fire the imaginary ASAT weapons from their super Duper Thunder, the range of 200-500 KM become 2 million to 5 million KMs.. kind of like shooting down of 5 planes in 30 seconds :rofl:

Stop making fun of him - JF 17 is going to carry ASAT weapon based on Super Duper Nassr Missile !!!!!:woot:
OMG they will shoot down all our satellites.....:bad::laugh:

India has made a big big gap with its neighbors, and it will be increasing, I really appreciate such Indian policies that make Indians more proud, consolidated and united.

India's such space envisions would make India the leader of this region, and the others as follower if possible/

Last edited:
hahahaha.. joke of the century india declaring war. one mention of the word nuclear and your politicians become pussiessss. hahahahahahaha

china already gave us a weapon.

Oh so you finally realized that ur overestimation and persecution complex came from China, good for u.

PS-Its not that ur leaders aren't afraid of the word nuclear they are just in denial

Congrats to ISRO and all Indians and a very fitting reply to america for denying India the cryo tech .Cheers

Well , now you see there's nothing wrong in what they did. It took several years of hard work for ISRO to do this. Do you think if let's say Saudi Arabia comes and offers more than a billion dollars for this tech , we would agree to give them?

facts are all trolling to you indians. lolol

Ok Troll, I don't usually reply to you morons, gets these facts into your head.
  1. JF17 is a Fighter plane, not the starship enterprise (Hope you know what I am talking about).
  2. And as you said the JF17 can carry 3.7 tonnes of payload. The DF21 Chinese ASAT missile weighs 14.3 tonnes. so you will have to use 4-5 JF17 to get into the air.
  3. The Satellite is in a Geostationary orbit the initial placement was in a Geo-transfer orbit. It has been established in orbit of 36,000 Kms away from earth, So get your facts straight.
  4. It would require Kinetic kill to take it out. Anti satellite weapons are a difficult bargain, even China had to apologize when they used one.
  5. You think you can kill it. Do it.
  6. Its not copied we made it. India is not China, we don't copy technology. All the stuff we have eve built was always under proper license from the manufacturer. Initially we ordered 8 engines and ToT from Russia but it didn't materialize because of MCTR and your (Pakistani) lobbying with the USA.
  7. And your nuke blabber... I dare your entire army, your establishment and politicians to use it against India, if ever in a war scenario. A very different class of politics is taking shape in India.
  8. Keep your propaganda. See the GSLV fly, blow yourself up, meet your 72 virgins. and leave us to ourselves.
  9. There are lot of intelligible lot in PDF, people like you bring Pakistan and Pakistanis shame.

Guys please leave that riyaz khan alone... He had his quota for the day.... If you dont stop he will be happy to see this thread derailed.... Hope you understand his intentions......

Now i can understand why Pakistan cannot made a single Pin inside PAK and why they have to bough everything from outside and always ask fro AID for eating.

Back
Top Bottom