What's new

Final reply Zaid Hamid - Takferi Mullahs and sectarians busted!

Ali.009

Reaction score
8adbde7c8f9383e8cf8bae10ca274d2a.jpg

“Dear Children, alhamdolillah, we have now recorded a full one hour video on the reality of Yusuf ali case and the lies behind it. We had so far avoided commenting upon the case as it could create sectarian fasad in the country but after consultation, we had no choice but to expose the sectarian fasadi mullahs. The truth is now out!.

Takfiris have started all this fasad to divert our attention from Takmeel e Pakistan. We must remain focused on our duty of Rasul Allah (sm). But still, takfiris will never be satisfied. May Allah be our witness and our help. Ameen.”

It is currently in mp3 version, video will be created soon inshaAllah.

8adbde7c8f9383e8cf8bae10ca274d2a.jpg

“Dear Children, alhamdolillah, we have now recorded a full one hour video on the reality of Yusuf ali case and the lies behind it. We had so far avoided commenting upon the case as it could create sectarian fasad in the country but after consultation, we had no choice but to expose the sectarian fasadi mullahs. The truth is now out!.

Last edited by a moderator:
b6ec1w.jpg

admin plz delet my this post

b6ec1w.jpg

Takfiris have started all this fasad to divert our attention from Takmeel e Pakistan. We must remain focused on our duty of Rasul Allah (sm). But still, takfiris will never be satisfied. May Allah be our witness and our help. Ameen.”

he is the lair of the century he is one of small dajjal here is proof watch it your self!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
uncle ji!! he is laying ABT manazara MOLANA SAEED AHMED JALALPURI CHALENGED HIM 3 OR 4 DAYS BEFORE HIS MARTYARDOM I had this news paper I'll try to find it.The news paper was (UMMAT) one of the trusted news paper of whole pakistan.He has (MOLANA SAEED AHMED JALALPURI SHAHEED SAHAB) writen a book rehbar k rup my rehzan & i have it(book).Open ur eyes man... :coffee:

b6ec1w.jpg

This pathological lair scumbag Zaid Hamid is nothing but a deceiver.
He supports Afgan so called "jihad" which was created by CIA for their purpose.
Jinnah was a hard core secular Leader and this idiot is preaching him as if he is a perfect Muslim leader! Infact Jinnah lived a life of Non Muslim. Jinnah worked with many freemasons such as Dadabhai Naoroji Annie beasent and aga khan III.
Zaid Hamid is a agent whos mission is to mislead Pakistani confused youth.
We all know he has links with unIslamic organizations.

This pathological lair scumbag Zaid Hamid is nothing but a deceiver.
He supports Afgan so called "jihad" which was created by CIA for their purpose.
Jinnah was a hard core secular Leader and this idiot is preaching him as if he is a perfect Muslim leader! Infact Jinnah lived a life of Non Muslim. Jinnah worked with many freemasons such as Dadabhai Naoroji Annie beasent and aga khan III.
Zaid Hamid is a agent whos mission is to mislead Pakistani confused youth.
We all know he has links with unIslamic organizations.

People like you don't deserve to live in Pakistan, either be happy with the state that Jinnah founded and the man or request Indian citizenship.

People like you don't deserve to live in Pakistan, either be happy with the state that Jinnah founded and the man or request Indian citizenship.

Who are you to decide where I should deserve to live? Pakistan was never founded by Jinnah. He was just a ploy used by British empire so that when they pull out they will have a puppet who will do their job.
Same goes for India.

^^ No you are wrong-- He was not part of ploy by British- He was part of master plan by Americans-

How about that for a conspiracy theory?- Argue with me-

I think we have had enough of ZH's jokes

please merge with the mega thread of ZH... phir se wohi discussion kitni baar karain ge hum log?

Back
Top Bottom