What's new

Filipino officials ban Chinese diplomat amid spat

You are so pathetic.

A paid up response that has no connection with the truth or reality but high on disinformation and ignorance.
Now, lets go back to the topic.

Not a Han?

I dont charge you for the generous lesson i just delivered right? pay attention pls, it might actually be life-changing for you youngsters.

And tell me, do you get to choose your own PM candidate, senator candidate, or even mayor candidate or some people you have never met do that for you with EACH AND EVERY election?

Returning to the topic, we have ships conducting regular patrols within 100 miles from their land, a figurative slap in the face you say, that we can take.

That whole South China Sea disputes looks like a high school drama to me in which the US is the school principal.:pop:

Even without China's presence, they would also fight each other for the rich oil fields.

Vietnam also has been known with its ambition to annex other Southeast Asian nations long time ago. Meanwhile, the Southeast Asian nations aren't really worrying about China in this issue, since they know that China is not interested about their land.

Our disputes mostly come from the oil fields in the South China Sea.

You are right my friend! "Racism" has always be the name of the "game"

Lets show our superiority and not cry "racism" all the time. It would only reduce us to the level of certain individuals from a certain ethnic group in Asia that is predominantly refugees.

The oil fields is one of the most important reasons of the disputes in the first place. Which means, one cannot exclude US participation in that matter, the same for China. Because we all know of the shortage is coming and one cannot wait for 1000 yrs for more oil to flourish.

You are right my friend! "Racism" has always be the name of the "game"

Well, Chinese mostly care more about their own interests first than harming other people's interests.

The main conflict is the different idea of the East/West about the human nature.

The Eastern culture is mainly Confucianism, which believes humans are born good naturally, whereas people could coexist peacefully if they follow the mutual respect towards each other.

And the Western culture follows a completely opposite ideology, which believes humans are born sinful animals. And the World only applies to the law of the jungle. If China is getting richer and stronger, then it must become a threat to the West, no matter what behavior they follow. So a poorly starving China always serves the best interest for USA.

I think there can be place for China in the New World Order. Since, after all we got half of our current ideologies from you. Remember Marco Polo first visit in China and how fascinated he was with your culture!

The oil fields is one of the most important reasons of the disputes in the first place. Which means, one cannot exclude US participation in that matter, the same for China. Because we all know of the shortage is coming and one cannot wait for 1000 yrs for more oil to flourish.

Well, the East China Sea and the South China Sea all have the potential the second of the third Saudi oil field, i see no reason why US won't drool over these rich natural resources.

We all know what is their trick to legally steal these oil fields. First of all, it is to force China to give up its sovereignty. Secondly, it will access the control of these oil fields with their monopoly corporations once its puppets stolen it from China.

You should be proud of that label since you have worked so hard to express how you are raised: a racist. And took as many opportunities as possible to inject veiled racist insults into every discussion that involve those of us 'inferior' Asians. Be just like your Stormfront brothers: Vocal and proud of what you are.

I never insulted Vietnamese from Vietnam did I? Only you. I didn't say Vietnam. I said ARVN. I didn't say Vietnamese, I said Viet Tan members. None of what I said about ARVN regime refugees applies to a single Vietnamese from Vietnam, and the vast majority of Vietnamese in the world live in Vietnam.

I'm not racially insulting you, I'm against your politics. Being able to counterargue against someones political stance is a cornerstone of democracy.

I never insulted Vietnamese from Vietnam did I? Only you. I didn't say Vietnam. I said ARVN. I didn't say Vietnamese, I said Viet Tan members.

I'm not racially insulting you, I'm against your politics. Being able to counterargue against someones political stance is a cornerstone of democracy.
Please...You are not fooling anyone. South Viet Nam is no more and is not relevant in this discussion. If I participate, I do so as a US citizen. Yours is a feeble attempt to make such veiled racist/ethnic insult against me. But like I said, be proud of what you are: a Chinese racist thug.

You should be proud of that label since you have worked so hard to express how you are raised: a racist. And took as many opportunities as possible to inject veiled racist insults into every discussion that involve those of us 'inferior' Asians. Be just like your Stormfront brothers: Vocal and proud of what you are.

Well, i know you often received the racial slurs from your fellow White Americans from the Stormfront community, but you have no reason to unleash your frustration towards the Chinese members here. Since we understand your pain of not being born as a white as your fellow Americans, but we are not the one who was responsible for your born inferiority complex. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom